Anthony's 2 POV

I watched as Percy passionately kissed one of the "superheroes". I was shocked. I was a little sad. But I was happy for Percy. Yet, I felt guilty and regretful. We had gotten our wish. We had gotten Percy back. But have we really? Its obvious that she's moved on. Gotten herself a happier life. One in which people don't die every second of everyday. Then we crushed her one chance at happiness. We got Percy, but how long will we have her? From what she said to the "superheroes," it sounds like she's not planning on surviving. It sounds like she's giving up. Something clicked in the 60 seconds I was pondering this. I saw the "superheroes" leave towards the hills. Percy looked ready to break. "It's for the best," I said, coming up behind her.
Percy didn't answer.  She just shoved past me and to the war room.  I sighed.  Is she really that eager to die?
Hey guys.  I know this chapter is really short.  And we are getting to the good stuff soon.  But I'm going to continue this tomorrow with another campers POV.  I thought it would probably be good to add some other POVs.  So I'm thinking Nico, Will, Thalia, Rachel, Calypso, Chiron, Katie Gardener, the Stolls, or Clarisse.  I know some of them aren't campers, but they're apart of Camp Half Blood.  So yeah.  I'm really sorry for having to cut it, but I'll continue this tomorrow.  Until then, see ya on the other side!