Percy's 7 POV

I sat by the edge of canoe lake - skipping rocks. The battle was starting in just a few hours. But not everyone is going to make it out alive.
Flashback 2 years ago.
Percy sat by canoe lake skipping stones. She was terrified. Her friends and the people she calls family would have to face the wrath of Kronos and his army. And with war comes death. Percy was stricken, but she couldn't think about it. She couldn't let herself be victim to the darkness that would render her useless. The more monsters she killed, the less her family had too. It was already a fight doomed to fail. The odds were stacked against them. And the pressure. It was overwhelming. Especially for the person who has to tell all those people to go to war, risk their lives, and fight till they can't. But if they didn't, Olympus would fall. The world would spiral into complete chaos. And every soul, living or dead, would be cursed to an eternity of hades.
"Hey Seaweed Brain. The troops are almost ready to head out." Anthony said - coming up behind her.
"Thanks. Tell them I'll be there soon." She said.
Sensing something wrong, Anthony sat down beside her. Still, she wouldn't look at him. He nudged her face to face his.
"We're going to get through this." He said.
Both knew it was a lie. But it was hope - however fleeting.
"Maybe. But what if we don't? What if.........." Percy started to ask, but was interrupted by a kiss on the lips from Anthony.
"That's just in case we don't make it." He said.
End of Flashback.
"Hey," Anthony said, coming up from behind me.
"And history repeats itself.  Go find your fiancée, I'm just fine without you." I said sarcastically.
Anthony sighed.
"Look Percy.  I know I hurt you, but you've moved on.  And if we're going to win this war, I need us to be a team.  Because when we are, we can do anything.  Face anything." Anthony said.
"Yep.  That's me.  The super forgiving one.  Find a new partner in crime.  All you've done is made my life worse and worse by the minute.  Yeah I moved on.  Then I was kidnapped for a war that I never wanted any part in.  And I don't owe you anything.  You can do just fine without me being your numb skull sidekick like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz.  And no to the pep talk.  I don't need it.  What I need is to get away from this camp!" I exclaimed. 
I was mad.  Furious even.  I was dragged into this with no choice of my own.  I was tired of war.  Tired of living.  I just wanted peace.  Just rest.  But I couldn't hurt Dick, the team, Alfred, and so many others that I couldn't hurt with the pain of my death.  I couldn't do that.  But I could disappear from their lives forever.  It'd be like I'd never met them in the first place - or just a memory. 
"Percy. Please." He pleaded.
I just walked away. It didn't matter anyway. It wasn't like I was walking into a suicide mission.
Anthony's 3 POV
I sighed.  I pulled out an old picture of me and Percy.  She was running from a very angry 12-year-old me.  I missed the old days.  The days everything was so simple.  Now, I could only hope she wouldn't kill me herself when she finds out we called her team in for backup.