Dick's 6 POV

I could barely stay in place.  There was an all - our war going on.   Monsters battling demigods.  Demigods fighting against demigods.  And immortals against immortals.  Every second, someone or something died.  Every minute, lives were lost.  Yet, I could do was stare and watch.  All I could do was watch while people fought for their lives.  Kids fought for their lives!  It wasn't fair!  It wasn't even moral!  They didn't want any of this!  They just wanted to not have to die every 5 seconds.  So the cost of that is just losing their lives later for the Gods.  It wasn't right.  I was disgusted at the gods, and at myself for not doing anything.  But for the plan to work, they couldn't know I was here.  They couldn't know the team was here.  The plan was working so far.  Nobody suspected a thing, except for Percy of course.  The one person we needed to NOT suspect a thing.  Speaking of Percy, I watched as she dominated the battlefield alongside Anthony.  And they were a deadly force.  Together alone, they had already defeated one fourth of the army while everyone else still focused on the one eighth.  It made me realize just how much the Olympians needed Percy.  The campers followed her into battle without a second thought.  They fought harder, better, under her leadership ship.  Everyone looked up to her.  She was the person who kept everything together.  Then it clicked.  That's why Percy agreed to help them.  She knew if she refused, everything would have come apart.  And Olympus would fall.  She knew that without her help, they stood an even less chance than if she didn't join them.  It also made me realize why she left in the first place.  To protect the ones she loved, she had to let them go.  She had to give up the life she could've had for a harder one.  One that would do more people more good.  She was a superhero.  One at heart.  She could've even been a leaguer.  Yet she chose to go.  Just like how she's choosing to fight.  Like how she's choosing to put aside her opinions, and fight so everyone could live.  It made me realize just how lucky I was.  Then I heard it.  It was the loud piercing sound of a pan - pipe.  I smirked.  The signal had been sent, and received.  It was time for action. 
DO NOT SKIP!!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT INFO
I know it's short, and I don't know if you guys can tell, but this story will be coming to an end soon.  I might write another chapter later, if not, definitely next weekend.  Also, I want to thank all of you guys for your dedication to this story I've created.  It means a lot.  As for this story, I have only a few more pages, so hang tight.  Also, depending on how I end it, I might do a sequel.  In addition, if you really like my writing, go to my account and check out my other stories.  Also, I promise I'll be publishing other stories soon.  In addition, I'm sorry about the updates.  I do it pretty normally, but with all the added stories, it's harder to update and I'm getting swamped.  But I love doing it.  So until next time!