Damian's 2 POV

Grayson seemed..........cheerful. Suspicious. Usually, he despises these "dinners." He did mention a "special guest." Alarming.  And possibly highly dangerous. Yet Father forbade me from taking the necessary actions.  However, I will ignore his request.  His affair with Silena Kyle  proves he shouldn't be trusted in matters such as these.  Taking matters into my own hands, I pulled up the security footage in Bludhaven. I narrowed my eyes at what I saw. It was Grayson and that girl. I knew she was suspicious. What is she doing in Bludhaven? Who's her target? I clenched my fists. He's such a fool! Grayson is the target? But why has she kept him alive this long? Unless she's not an assassin, but a spy! When she comes here tonight, I will kill her for the sake of my family. Them being the fools that they are wouldn't notice the signs until it was too late.  I don't know how he thinks. I kinda have an idea, but Damian's a hard character.

Timeskip

They were entering the doorway. I tried to remain as unknown as possible. As soon as they closed the door I could act. But I would need a clear shot. Undoubtedly Grayson would try to intercept my shot. I needed to come up with a diversion.

"Dick you're here!" Timothy exclaimed.

"Hey Tim! It's good to see you. Oh and this is Percy Jackson. A very old friend of mine." Dick explained.

A blush was evident on his face and "Jackson's".  Alfred suddenly appeared in the hallway.

"Welcome home Master Richard and Mistress Peresephone. Master Bruce is waiting at the dinner table.  And Mistress Peresephone, I do hope you stay for awhile. I made blue cookies just for this occasion."

At that, "Jackson" was gone. Grayson chuckled for no reason. I started to refrain from my previous course of action. She was more skilled than I thought. Alfred only called someone Mistress if they were of great importance to this family.

 "You sure she's not a speedster Dick? With the way that she ran, I wouldn't doubt it if she was." Tim asked.

Dick laughed. He clutched his stomach - almost doubling over. Once he calmed down enough to speak, "No, no Tim. Percy just.........REALLY likes blue cookies." He answered.

With that, the conversation ended.  And we all headed to the dining room.  But the sight it revealed was beyond pathetic.

  It was Father embracing the "Jackson" girl. Their faces full of tears. I almost threw up. Father never showed that type of affection, to anyone. It was sickening. Yet, it seemed as Timothy and Grayson were shocked, and frozen. How could they not be? They've never seen Father react this way. Almost sensing us, Father lifted his face. It was completely neutral now.

"Damian. Tim. I would like you to meet your sister - Percy. She ran away from here many years ago. But she's home now. And Percy, you're grounded. For life." Father said.

I didn't breathe. Whatever I was expecting, it wasn't this. But a new thought arose too. If she ran away years ago, and now miraculously returned, who's to say she isn't a clone. Clone. It was the perfect weapon. She wouldn't even realise what she's doing. A perfect setup. Without hesitation, I threw five throwing stars. All aimed at a vital spot. Her eyes widened at me. Almost in a second, she deflected all of the stars. Her movements were a blur to my eyes. So, I threw seven more. She deflected those too. Then she pulled out two silver daggers and pinned me to a wall. In any other circumstances, it might've been easy to escape. But these daggers were different, special. They wouldn't rip the material. It was too blunt.

Silence took over the room. Her skill was better than I thought.

"I knew it! You are a Mini-Bruce!" She exclaimed.

Both Timothy and Grayson burst out laughing. Bruce and Alfred both chuckled quietly. I was seething with anger. I struggled against my captors.

"You know. If you didn't like to be held down, you shouldn't have attacked me. But I get it. You're just trying to protect your family. But let me tell you a little secret." She said.

"In today's world, spend as much time as you can with them. Cause nothing lasts forever. No loyalty is absolute. Not even the ones in blood. You may not think this is important, but it is. I've went through tragedy, death, and betrayal. And I can see you have too. The past is a book to learn from. Not something to forget. Don't focus mainly on the pages of your past. Enjoy your present, before the future comes." She whispered.

I glared at her.  Her words and actions were proof of my suspicions. I looked Grayson in the eye.

"How do you know she's not a clone?!" I accused - my voice deadly calm.

His cheery expression faded into one of sadness.

"I don't. But I'm hoping for the best. Which is why, if it's okay with Percy. Could our telepath look into your mind to check?" Bruce answered.

All the blood in Percy face drained. Her body trembled slightly. It appears that she doesn't have the best experiences with telepaths. Even more proof.

"Hey Percy, you okay?" Timothy asked.

Percy didn't answer. It looked like she was seeing a ghost. She backed up into wall.

"No.........no..........seven...........Rome.............gone..........death..........Anthony..........no..........NO!" She muttered. She looked scared terrified.

"A flashback." I wondered out loud.

The others seem to realize this as well. What happened to her to make her react this way? Even if she is a clone, she shouldn't be having this type of reaction. The ground started shaking. Then it stopped once "Jackson" passed out. It was strange for an earthquake to happen randomly. Unless "Jackson" caused it. My eyes widened. She was a meta!

Grayson ran to her side. He picked her up in his arms.

"I think it's best if...." Grayson started.

"No. You and Percy aren't going anywhere. Not with her in that state. I'll contact Martian Manhunter in the morning. He might be able to help. For now, you can use the guest room. I'll take Percy to the infirmary." Father said.

Grayson's eyes softened.

"Okay. Just keep an open mind when John comes tomorrow." Grayson said.

He knew something. Was he in league with this meta?

Okay. There it is. I will update soon. I might do another chapter today. It depends. But thank you all guys! And special thanks to Ionlydothistoread25. Thank you guys for supporting me and this story! I'll update soon!