Chapter f i v e - Live a little, Rose

"Oh my god Y/N, I have the best idea for a story! I heard about this secret society thing, where they all get together and do elaborate stunts. I think they're called... the Life and Death Brigade?"

You look at her, your eyes widening in shock. "Uhhh, I don't think that's a very good idea. You don't even know if it's real or not, and how are you supposed to find anything out?"

"Well," Rory shrugs. "I figured I'd just ask you! Or Logan."

"What? How do you know about that?"

"Come on Y/N, all those late night meetings had to be for something, and it explains why you're so cosy with Logan. Both your families have been in it for generations, haven't they?"

"Maybe..." You blush. You were sure you'd hidden it better. "But I'm new so I don't think I can just invite you along to an event. I'll talk to Logan."

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

~~~

"No way."

"Please just think about it, Logan!"

"That could compromise the entire brigade."

"What if I make her promise to keep everything anonymous. We could even blindfold her if that makes you feel any better."

Logan sighs, "Alright, but only for you Rose."

You hug him tightly. "Thank you Logan!"

~~~

"Are you sure she got the note Rose?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I saw her open it. She'll be out in the hall at 4, blindfolded. See! There she is," you grin triumphantly at Logan.

"I'll go get her," Finn volunteers, opening the car door.

Stephanie and Robert were up front, with Colin and Finn in the middle 3 seats, where Rory would be sitting. You and Logan were squished in the back, practically sitting on top of each other.

Finn bundles Rory into the car, and you take off.

~~~

You arrive, and finally take Rory's blindfold off.

"Right so here's your tent, I'll be back in 20 minutes and you can start interviewing people."

Rory's tent was on the outskirts of the camp, whereas yours and the rest of the gang's were in the centre, because you were all legacy members who's family had been in the brigade for generations.

You quickly get changed into your dress and put on some makeup in your tent, before exiting.

You bump into Logan outside.

"Wow," he breaths. "You look really beautiful."

"Thanks," you blush, tucking your hair behind your ear.