Chapter t h i r t e e n - Right back where we started from

You and Logan stood outside a massive house, unsure whether or not to knock.

"What if they don't let us in because no one knows us?" You worry.

Logan pauses and thinks for a second, before pressing the doorbell. "It'll be fine Rose, trust me."

The door is opened by Dave, and internally you're very relieved.

"Hey, you made it!" He shakes Logan's hand and hugs you. "I'll introduce you to my friends now, it's one of them that owns the house."

He leads you through a maze of college students making out and dancing. You almost feel like you're back at Yale.
Dave waves at a few people and pulls them over.

"This is Y/N! We went to high school together, and this is her boyfriend Logan," Dave introduces you.
"Y/N, Logan, this is Seth, Ryan and Summer."

"Nice to meet you," Summer smiles.

"You too, this party is amazing."

~~~

As the night went on, you and Summer bonded a lot, and you could see that Logan was getting on well with the boys as well.

Suddenly you hear the opening notes to 'California' by Phantom Planet, and everyone cheers. Summer pulls Seth on to the dance floor, and you head over to Logan.

"I mean if everyone else is dancing..." you trail off hopefully.

"When in California," he sighs, playfully taking your hand and pulling you close.

You dance together slowly for the next  few songs, and you can tell Logan's losing interest in the party.

"Let's go explore," you grin. "I've had enough of partying, I want some one-on-one Huntzberger time."

"One-on-one eh?" Logan winks.

"Ew! Not like that!" You laugh. "Anyway, we'll go say goodbye and head out."

You find Dave and his friends in the crowd and hug them all goodbye.

"Here's my number!" Summer presses a bit of paper into your hand. "Call me, and let me know next time you're in Cali!"

"I will, And you all should definitely visit us in Stars Hollow!"

You hug Seth and Ryan, and turn to Dave.

"Bye Rygalski," you laugh. "I'll see you soon! Want me to tell Lane anything?"

He looks startled. "Uh... no it's alright. Thanks though. Sounds like she's happy. I don't want to jeopardise that. Anyway, bye Y/N, and bye Logan. It was nice meeting you."

"You too man, see you round."

~~~

After spending hours walking along the beach you and Logan were finally back in your hotel room.

You yawn slightly. "I'm so tired, I'd have thought I'd be used to parties by now but they still drain me."

"Too tired for this?" Logan pulls you close and kisses you deeply.

"Definitely not," you grin, pulling his jacket off.

You put your hands on the back of his neck and pull him as close to you as possible. "I'm ready," you breath.

"Are you sure?" He looks you in the eyes. "I don't want to pressure you."

"I'm sure," you smile before pushing him back on the bed.

"Tell me to stop and I will," he gently pulls your shirt off, exposing your bare skin.

"I love you Logan."

"I love you too Rose."

Thank you do much for putting up with my hectic uploading! I promise that I'm still here and am determined to finish this book 😂😂I've still got a long way to go but oh well. Hope you enjoy!!