Chapter f i f t e e n - Stupid With Love

Not pregnant.

"Oh thank god," you breathe as you collapse into Logan's arms. "We are not ready for kids."

"Agreed. But I want you to know that if it does happen, then we'll work through it together. I love you so much Y/N. Don't feel that you have to hide anything from me."

"I love you," you lean up and kiss him.

"Anyway, I was thinking... you're free this summer right?"

"Depends on what it is," you smirk.

"Well.... how about you, me, Finn, Colin, Robert, Rory and Stephanie go on a trip? My family just bought this really nice house in the middle of nowhere, it's big, lots of rooms. Perfect for us."

You pretend to think about it. "Hm... I think I could squeeze that in."

"Well you better think fast because we're leaving in 3 days, as soon as school's over."

"Logan! That's hardly any time! I have to start getting organised now."

"Or... you could stay here," he pouts, pulling you onto his lap.

"What's it worth?" You laugh as you kiss him, tilting his chin up.

"Oh very much, in fact I'm sure I could repay you right now if you want. Y'know, as long as you don't need to get 'organised'," he mocks you.

You lean in close, and run your hands up and down his chest, before suddenly pushing off of him. "Not today, Huntzberger. Save it for summer," you grin.

"Oh come on! That's not fair!" He calls as you leave.

~~~

The car journey was long and the car was roasting. It didn't help that you were crammed in the back two seats with Logan. You ended up sitting with your legs over his just to give yourself slightly more room.

Eventually you got there, and you and Logan stumbled out, stretching.

"Right so there are 6 bedrooms, all with king sized beds," he explains.

"Huh," Finn says. "I wonder who'll be sharing a bed then, since there are 7 of us?"

"Oh Finn, I think it should be us," Colin says before throwing his arms around him dramatically.

You stifle a snort, and head to the trunk to get your suitcase. Just as you're about to lift it out Logan grabs your hand and spins you into his arms.

"I'll get that later," he breaths. "Right now I just wanna spend time with you."

"Fine by me," you grin.

"Hey guys?" Logan calls. "We'll be back in time for lunch!"

You laugh as Logan pulls you into the house while Robert wolf-whistles.

~~~

Lying in the massive bed with Logan, you couldn't be happier.

"I love you, you know that?" You turn over to face him.

"Oh I definitely  know that now," Logan says, grinning.

"Logan! That's not what I meant," you shove his shoulder playfully.

"I know, I know Rose, but you're cute when you get flustered."

"I've changed my mind. You are the worst."

Really sorry for the short chapters but this is all I can manage atm :) thanks for reading and please give me some plot suggestions!