Chapter i • nsfw •

His ragged breath fanned on her neck as he finished far too quickly, his heavy body on top of her was suffocating and uncomfortably sweaty that she couldn't help but roll her eyes at how the situation had turned out to be so unpleasant, on her end at least. He rolled over to the side plopping exhausted on the soft mattress as she just stared at the ceiling of his room, the playlist he had put on was awful just like his performance in bed, and it was the one still going strong, drilling in her ears annoyingly. To say that the guy she had left the club with as soon as she entered was a disappointment was an understatement, yes he was hot but he just couldn't make her finish and she was pretty pissed that he just wasted her time.

He reached for his phone on the nightstand and turned off the music, a heavy sigh passed the girl's lips, coming out more like a huff of frustration than an actual sigh, "Where are you going, babe?" His deep voice broke the silence that had fallen between them as she got up and started to put her clothes back on.

"Home." Y/n mumbled, tugging her jeans up her hips and doing them up, leaning down to pick up her top from the hardwood floor.

"To do what?" He scoffed mockingly as if she had something better to do than standing in the middle of his tiny bedroom, "C'mon get back in here." He patted the spot next to him on the bed.

"I'm going home so I can cum." Y/n said a little aggressively, there was a quizzical look on the guy's face that made her want to roll her eyes so far back into her skull that they would never come back, "Look, you're hot and all, but you can't fuck for shit, so I'll pass on the staying part, yeah?" She ranted, putting her arms through her jacket and turning to walk out of the bedroom.

"Are you joking!?" He screeched at her, sitting up in the middle of the bed pulling at his sheets to cover himself, suddenly self-conscious, as his face showed nothing but offence, maybe disappointment who knew, she didn't know him for long so she couldn't really read him that well, if not at all.

"No, man. Learn to fuck, or stop wasting a girl's time." She finished, her phone in her hand already hailing an uber.

"You fucking slut!" The guy growled, his eyes narrowed and the veins of his neck seemed like they were about to pop along with the ones on his forehead.

"Hmm, call me whatever you want, you still can't fuck, mate." She shrugged walking out of the room and into the living room, almost running out the front door. The ride back home was a bit too long for her liking the last thing she wanted to do was spend more time with the guy's feeling on her. Y/n was in such a bad mood that she didn't notice the lights were turned on in her flat when she entered, "Ugh, for fuck's sake!" She grunted in annoyance when the key got stuck inside the lock, giving it a few violent tugs until it came out.

"Everything alright, love?" Harrison's voice came from the living room startling her, the strangled scream that came out of her throat caused her best friend to burst out into a fit of loud laughter.

"You little shit! Ugh!" She was so aggravated she found the boy's naturally endearing behaviour annoying, y/n slammed the door shut and walked to the living room, swinging her bag back then throwing it at him with another grunt. "The fuck are you doing here!?" She raised her voice in his direction.

"Hey-hey! Calm down! I have an audition tomorrow and I asked you if I could crash in here. Remember?" He got up, stepping closer to her with his hands up in surrender.

"Right. Forgot." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair trying to calm down, it wasn't fair to go off at him like that, he hadn't done anything wrong, well maybe laugh at her but that wasn't the source of her abrasiveness and he shouldn't be a target either.

"What happened?" He cooed, ducking his head searching for her eyes, his brows knitting in the middle when the girl avoided his gaze for a second, looking around her quiet place.