Chapter ix

Harrison found himself conflicted on whether or not he was taking advantage of the situation but he couldn't help himself, it just felt so right when y/n's mother had asked if they were together and the girl was quick to blurt out that they were. He knew she said it out of panic but he felt so good inside when the older woman asked him to stay and called him 'The Boyfriend' when she did, causing him to stumble on his words and thoughts to agree on staying with them even though he had planned on leaving them alone so they could have some girl time.

But in all honesty the last thing the boy wanted to do was leave y/n's side while she was still feeling the late side effects of the pill she had to take. So in that aspect, he was glad he stayed behind to make sure she was okay, and spend a quiet day with her since he hadn't seen her since the morning after they've been to the pub.

"Will's coming over." She announced after her mother left, she was folding the throws and putting them back in their place rightful place on the backrest of the sofa. Harrison felt a weird feeling in his chest and his stomach sunk a little at the mention of another guy's name, a name he wasn't so familiar with.

"Want me to leave?"

"Hm." She shrugged and slowly, almost shyly settled on his lap, tucking her face under his chin letting her arms wrap around him loosely. Harrison's arms subconsciously wrapped equally loosely around her, his fingers caressing her exposed side scurrying to her back inside the hoodie she was wearing. He could feel her breathing in his neck, her nails gently scratching his ribs then she properly hugged him, squeezing him a little.

"Is there something you wanna say?" Harrison prompted, feeling as if she was holding back on something.

"Mmh, just sort of wanna make out until Will's here." Her hands moved up to his neck as she threw her head back to look at him better. "Can we?" She asked hopeful and Harrison pretended to be thinking about it, causing the girl to whimper. "Kiss me, you idiot." She chuckled cradling his face in her hands and bringing him close to hers, lips brushing while she smiled then she kissed him. Lips slotting together perfectly and moving in synch against each other.

Harrison's arms held her close, while her hands scurried through his hair, playing with it slowly and soothingly. At some point, he leaned down to propped her on the cushions to be in a more comfortable position while they made out. The way she was kissing him was different, almost as if she meant it. As if it wasn't just a simple kiss, it was gentle and soft but deep and full of something Harrison wasn't brave enough to point out, just in case it wasn't that and would end up breaking his heart. The ringing of the doorbell shook them away from the beautiful trance they were in and the girl whined.

"Ugh, Will!" She groaned, but she just pulled Harrison in for a tight hug, her face buried in his shoulder until the bell rang again. "He's back in my life for a week and he's already annoying me." She huffed comically, reluctantly sitting up to go buzz him in but before she fully got up she kissed Harrison's cheek then his lips. The boy watched her pad to the front door unlocking it and pressing the intercom, "Doors unlock, babe." There was a sort of robotised response that Harrison couldn't understand but made the girl giggle.

"Should I... Go?"

"No." She said a little high pitched, her brows furrowed slightly, "You've never met Will, have you?" She asked, walking back to the living room with him.

"Mmh, no that I recall." The blonde mumbled. Just when she was about to speak the front door swung opened and a tall, mildly tanned guy with his hands occupied by a bottle of wine and a big Greggs bag stood with his arms up showing what he had brought.

"I've got wine and doughnuts!" He announced, closing the door with his foot. "And you've got company," Will said more quietly, lowering his arms as he stood still by the front door.