Chapter viii

Catching up with will was just like in the times when they were really close, only this time y/n's feelings for him were nothing more than adoration for her friend. She was glad he dared to talk to her in Boots, she was glad he confessed his truth to her, she was just glad to have her friend back. They talked about everything and anything that had happened to them since they fell out as nothing had changed. Will couldn't stay long but he didn't leave without exchanging numbers and promising to get back together for more catching up.

She had one of the busiest weeks of her life, running up and down London from the theatre to the agency trying to find the last members of the company with such little time left for rehearsals to begin, that by the end of the week she had the worst shoulder pain due to the stress to go with her exhaustion so as soon as she made it home she ran herself a nice, relaxing bath to soothe her sore body and ease her mind. When it was quarter past nine and she was wrapped in a blanket watching old episodes of The Bake Off, her phone lit up with a new text notification, Harrison's name carried a simple, one-word question under it.

                                    haz:
Club?
                                                                       Now?
Yeah

The girl breathed deeply through the nausea she had started feeling right after getting out of the tub, closing her eyes as she concentrated on it not turning into retching. She reached for her tea to try and wash down the gross feeling before she replied to her best friend.

 haz:
                                                                        Okay

                                   Text you when I'm ready

K
See u in a bit x

Maybe she was resenting the shock of seeing Will again and it was just a little anxiety that was only then bubbling up caused by the stress of the week so that's why she agreed on going out, to try and disperse her head a little, to loosen up a bit. She got up from her sofa and walked the short distance to her room, bringing her cup of tea with her to start getting ready. It took her a little under an hour to get fully ready, doing her hair was what took more time but ultimately she was in an Uber on her way to meet the boys at their usual clubbing spot.

It was way too cold outside to be wearing the outfit she had on, but taking a jacket to a club was pointless for the crowd inside the place that in less than ten minutes she'd be sweating buckets. So she rushed out of the car to meet the boys at the door waiting for her, her bare legs and arms immediately got covered in goosebumps as the freezing wind blew. "Shit-shit-shit!" She squealed through her gritted teeth. "Let's get in, now." A shiver ran down her back making her fists clenched as she scurried between the boys to shield herself from the wind.

"Oh mate, you forgot to put on clothes." Harry taunted to what the girl responded by flipping him off with a mocking grimace. Harrison rapidly shrugged his jacket off draping it over the girl's shoulders and bringing her close to his side, rubbing her arm up and down trying to warm her up. She shuffled closer to the blonde, snuggling into his comforting warmth as they waited in the short line to go in. Once inside the club they found their booth and settled there, Tom and Harrison were off getting the second round of drinks while Harry and y/n waited in the booth. "So how's everything going? Feel anything yet?" Harry shouted in y/n's ear over the music.