Chapter vii • nsfw •

She woke up a little disorientated, not recognising the place immediately. She wriggled under the duvet and as she turned around she felt instantly at ease at the sight of the sleeping figure next to her. A sleepy smile tugged at the girl's lips and she took advantage of the quietness and stillness of the moment to really look at him. A morning in Harrison's room was unusual but it was nice and it got y/n wondering why it never happened as her eyes trailed down to his hand over his rising and falling chest. Deep, calm breaths filling his lungs prompted her to want to match it.

In her sleep she had moved far from his body so she shuffled closer to him, moving his right arm up so she could snuggle into his side. He had gotten rid of the clothes he wore to the pub, he was now only in black joggers, his bare chest warm and soft under her palm where she propped her chin taking in every lovely feature. Face relaxed, eyes closed and pouty lips. He was perfect, everything about Harrison was perfect, his manners, his humour, how loyal he was, how gorgeous he was. Her fingers gently scratched his skin causing him to hum then inhale and exhale deeply through his nose, she broke into a wider smile and began to pepper kisses over his chest all the way to his neck.

"I know you're awake." She murmured against his neck. His skin under her palm quickly studded with goosebumps made her smirk.

"'M not." The boy mumbled without moving a muscle or opening his eyes. A mischievous thought crossed her mind and she didn't fight it, she just acted on it. Her lips kept depositing sweet kisses all over his neck, moving over his chest then down to his toned stomach, her hands running down his sides as she propped herself between his legs. Nimble fingers tugging at the waistband of his joggers as she pressed her lips over the veins on his lower abdomen that trailed down to what she was aiming for.

Her tongue slowly swept over one of the raised veins while she pulled the boy's bottoms down with equal pace, unveiling his partially awake member and carefully holding it with her delicate hand to stroke him slow, applying the minimal pressure. Harrison's eyes were still closed but his lips were parted as he breathed through his teeth just as slow as she touched him, his hands now on either side of him twitching with each pump.

Y/n licked her lips before sticking her tongue out to graze under his length from base to tip, her eyes trained on his face awaiting his reaction. The boy's breath seemed to hitch at the action, abs flexed and hands balled into fists. She felt his cock getting noticeably hard after that and she smirked popping it fully in her mouth, taking in as much as she could, sucking him off unhurriedly and sensually. Her own eyes fluttering shut when she focused only on the task at hand. She felt his hand searching for hers, quickly intertwining his fingers through hers with a firm grip.

When she felt him twitch for the first time she began to kick her own bottoms off, incorporating into her knees and shuffling up his body again to straddle his hips, his eyes now opened and locked with hers. She leaned to kiss him on the lips, their fingers still tangled as she delicately guided him inside her wet core with her free hand, blindly searching for his other hand and lacing their fingers as she started to move on top of him. Lazy strokes and sleepy kisses made her never want to stop, she wanted to live in that moment forever.

Quiet moans left both their throats, heavy breathing and hushed whimpers filled the peaceful space. It took them longer to finish at that pace but neither of them seemed to be in a rush for it to be over. Harrison sat up, letting go of her hands to wrap his arms around her and bury his face in the crook of her neck, his hands sneaking inside the hoodie y/n wore to caress her soft skin. "Haz," She moaned in his ear, feeling how his lips latched to her neck in the sweetest way. 

"Argh, we need to stop I'm gonna cum." Harrison struggled, holding her whole body tight to keep her still. She could feel him pulsating inside her and she whined circling her hips, already sensing herself tilting over the edge of her own release.