6

(Tomura)

I left my room the next morning to find Todoroki missing. There's no way he was able to get up and leave, that's just crazy! But I did find a note saying that he didn't want to be a bother and had called his brother to come pick him up. I groaned. Why had I helped him in the first place? I didn't even like him. I quickly got dressed and ran outside. Toga had told me where Todoroki lives, just in case. I walked up to the door and knocked. It was answered by a girl with white hair streaked with red. Glasses sat on the bridge of her nose, framing grey eyes. It was at this moment that I realized I don't know Todoroki's first name.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Um, yeah. I'm here to see Todoroki..."

"I'm guessing you mean Toya. You can wait in the living room, Dad's still making him train." I nodded and she guided me into the living room. I sat down on the couch and was greeted by a boy with all white hair. He introduced himself as Natsuo. I guessed he was the one that picked up Todoroki last night. As Natsuo and I were talking, I saw Todoroki and his younger brother stumble out of some kind of training room. His younger brother had patches of ice clinging to his right side, but somehow Todoroki looked the worst. He had bruises all over his arms, and he was clutching his stomach, which wasn't good. It either meant he was going to throw up or he already had. His expression completely changed when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Shigaraki! What brings you here?"

"I was checking on you, you idiot! I was worried when I woke up to find you missing!"

"Oh, sorry. I hadn't wanted to be a bother."

"It would have been fine." Our conversation was interrupted when Todoroki's dad entered the room. He was somewhere around seven feet tall, with huge arms and fire making up some kind of stupid beard.

"Who is this?"

"Um, I'm Shigaraki Tomura. I'm in your son's class."

"What do you want?"

"I was just coming to check up on him. He seemed ill when we crossed paths yesterday." I watched as Todoroki stared at the floor.

"As you can see, he is doing just fine. Leave my home." I nodded nervously and left quickly. When I got home, I saw my dad's car in the driveway, which meant he was home from the bar already. I groaned as I opened the door. Dad was passed out on the couch, and that's when I saw that Todoroki had left his blazer. Wow, what an idiot. I picked it up and brought it back to my room, placing it on my backpack. I would give it back to him when we go back to school. I flopped onto my bed and messed with the edges of my gloves. Todoroki still had seemed to look sick when I went to go see him earlier. He was paler than usual, and his hair wasn't as stupidly shiny as it normally was. I smacked my forehead. Why was I sitting here worrying about him!? He isn't worth it! Or maybe...I actually liked him? Dare say...Loved him?