16

(Tomura)

"Okay Shiggy! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Aww, you two are no fun. Fine, uh, how about, what kind of pet would you want?"

"How is that a truth?"

"You have to answer truthfully, don't you?"

"Fine. But, uh, I've never really thought about pets all that much..."

"We're talking a dream pet here, it could be anything, exotic or not."

"I know that Toga. I guess maybe an iguana."

"Shooting pretty high there, Tomura."

"Shut up Toya! Toga said it could be anything!"

"Yeah, okay. Who's next?"

"Shiggy gets to ask someone!"

"Yeah, so, Toya, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ugh, it's about time!"

"Shut it Toga. So, I dare you to...I don't know, take out all your piercings."

"All of them?"

"Yes, all of them."

"Fine."

Toga and I watched as Toya began fiddling with his piercings, taking out the ones in his nose first. Once his face was devoid of piercings, Toga and I started cracking up.

"What? You got a problem?"

"No, it's just that you look kinda different without them."

"How do I look that different Toga?"

"That's why it's funny!" We continued giggling as Toya crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine then, Toga, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to take out your hair buns."

"Is that all?"

"And let me braid your hair."

"You know how to braid hair?"

"Yes, now c'mon." Toga huffed and began undoing her buns, then moved so Toya could reach her hair with me still in his lap. After a few minutes, Toga's hair fell in a braid down her back.

"Wow Toya, that actually looks pretty good."

"Well, yeah. You've met Fuyumi, right? Can't braid even if her life depended on it." We ended up playing for a little while longer before Toga's dad called lights out. Toya and I had made one big mega-bed by opening up our sleeping bags and laying them on top of eachother. This earned a squeal from Toga, followed by a shush from her other dad. We ended up whispering to each other until I noticed that Toya had actually fallen asleep. Well, technically Toga noticed, and we both decided to go to sleep after that.