14

(Tomura)

It was safe to say I was ready for my date. I had my special gloves, I had taken more time to wash my hair, I had pulled out nicer clothes. I was ready. And today was the day, it was finally Saturday. I walked over to Todoroki's house and knocked on the door. His sister answered, then went to go get him. He left his house wearing a simple blue jacket over a black tank top, black jeans and combat boots. We talked as we made our way to the mall, simply enjoying each other's company. By the time we got there, we had already begun to hold hands. We stopped at the mall's movie theater, watching a movie they were doing for a kind of Throwback Thursday. After the movie, we had a small snack at the food quart, I was planning on taking him out for a real meal after we got done at the mall. We wandered through a few of the stores, just hanging out. I loved the fact that he would willingly grab my hand, lacing our fingers. I had always been afraid of dating anyone, but Todoroki made it feel natural. It was almost perfect.

Almost.

As we were leaving, a lady stopped us.

"Excuse me, but what is wrong with your face?"

"They're burns, ma'am."

"And where did you get them?"

"My dad. Now, are we done here?"

"Oh no, we are far from done. How dare you two come here?"

"Excuse me? We're just here to hang out."

"Yeah? Then why be all mushy and....Gay."

"I don't really think that's your business, now is it?"

"Yeah, whatever." She then reached up and started pulling on the purple skin on Todoroki's face.

"Ma'am, I would appreciate it if you would stop." A man came running over, gently taking the woman's hands.

"Sorry about her, she's been a little off lately. I assure you, you've done nothing wrong. Please have a good day."

"It's fine. Have a good day." Todoroki waved to the man before turning back to me, rubbing at the skin the woman had pulled at.

"Ready? I'm getting a little hungry."

"Y-yeah. Are you...Okay? I mean, about-"

"Yeah, I'm good. So, where are we heading." I grabbed Todoroki's arm and started leading him to the restaurant I had picked out. We sat down in one of the booths, and soon, food was set before us.

"So, uh, Todoroki-"

"Toya."

"W-what?"

"You can call me Toya."

"O-okay...Toya, uh are you really okay with, um, dating me?"

"Of course I am. I didn't think that little psycho could work so fast, but I'm happy. Being with you...It makes me feel like everything is alright. I really like you Shigaraki, I do. I'm glad I had the honor of falling in love with you." He looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes, eyes I hated until only a few days ago.

"O-oh..."

"Oh, sorry, was that too much!" Toya's face flushed red as he continued to look at me.

"No, it's fine. And, uh, you can call me Tomura..." Toya smiled.

"Okay, Tomura." I felt my heart melt. The way he said my name was music to my ears. I wanted to hear him say it again and again. We finished eating, and they waiter gave us a free dessert because he claimed that 'we were adorable together.' This had caused both of us to blush like crazy, though I was starting to think it was going to be like this for awhile. While we were walking back to Toya's house, I had been holding onto his arm, starting to fall asleep. Toya, naturally, noticed and picked me up princess style.

"Hey, you don't have to carry me."

"I don't mind. Besides, you can just stay over at my house for the night." I hummed in response before falling asleep in Toya's arms.