Crush P.5

We walked to the cafeteria to see Gracie, Harumi and her group covered in milk, ketchup, and mustard all over them. Everybody was laughing and taking pictures and videos of them.

There was one girl who was crying. Wait, I know her. She's the girl in my math class who wrote "I like you" on a pencil I asked to borrow a couple days ago. I felt bad for rejecting her because she was always so nice to me, but I have feelings for Nya.

"Damn it damn it damn it." I whisper.

Cole just looks at me not knowing what to say.

Then Gracie comes up to me.

"This is all your fake girlfriends fault isn't it?!" She Asks absolutely livid and smelt really bad.

"U-um...." I was at a loss of words.

Then Harumi approached all of us but turned to Lloyd. Without a word she slapped him and spit in our faces.

"I was going to break you all apart secretly, but now I won't mind doing it right in front of your fake faces!" She yells and walks away leaving a trail of dripping milk and ketchup.

"Lloyd..." Nya says softly.

He just huffs and walks away.

Zane grabbed Pixals hand and they left while Cole took mine and did the same.

Nyas POV

I'm a terrible person. I am the worst. What have I done? Oh yah! I humiliated four people out of anger, and probably lost five of my friends.

"Nya... did you do this?" Skyler asked in doubt.

"I-I didn't mean for it to hurt anyone." I hold in my tears.

"Sis you beyond embarrassed four people." Kai crosses his arms. "I thought you would know better than to do something like that."

He sounded like a dad.

"I-I... I  don't know what I was thinking." I try to think why exactly I wanted to prank them. Whatever it was I still shouldn't have done it.

"I-I lost my boyfriend..." I just realized what I said.

"BoYfRiEnD?!!" Kai immediately snaps.

"BOYFRIEND! You finally asked him!! Or did he ask you?!!" Skyler was overjoyed.

"I meant to say crush. Chilll..."

"Ugh... c'mon." Kai grabs my wrist and drags me down the hall while Skyler follows.

Hehe sorry the short chapter after not updating for awhile. School is tough rn oof.