Punishment

Jays POV

It was a sunny morning as I began walking to grade school. I was kinda happy to be going to school for once. I haven't seen any of my friends for weeks and playing video games, cooking, and inventing can get boring after awhile. I  honestly don't know why me and my friends haven't hung out all break, guess they were all busy. Cole probably started taking cooking lessons like he said he would, and he needed it. I know most kids can't cook, but Cole can't even make cereal right. Speaking of Cole, I spotted him walking across the street, but I decided to meet up with him once I got to school.

~Time Lapse~

"Hey Cole, ready for school?" I ask grinning already knowing his answer.

"Are you serious? Of course I'm not. The only reason I'm not homeschooled is because of you and Zane."

"Same, honestly. I actually used to be homeschooled, until I gave this place a shot because my parents said I needed more of a challenge."

"Really? I never knew that. Glad you gave this old place a chance." He nudged me playfully.

*DING*

"That's the bell,"

"C'mon lets go!" I yelled.

~Time Lapse~

Cole and I spotted Zane with seats saved for us, so we sat next to him.

"Hey Zane, How was your break?" Cole asked

"It was pretty good, what about you?"

"I went to a cooking class for beginners,"

"Knew it!" I stated with pride.

"Class, settle down! You're in fifth grade now, pull yourselves together. We have knew students... Introduce yourselves guys." Our teacher said

"I'm Kai and I'm eleven years old, me and my sister came from a small town by a lake." Kai had brown spiky hair that seemed like it took awhile to do. He also had hard light brown eyes that worked well with the red sweater and blue jeans he was wearing on a hot day. He seemed nice.

"I'm Nya and I'm nine." She didn't look shy, but she looked like she didn't want to say anything else. Nya had dark black hair that sat on her shoulders, complimenting her dark brown eyes. She was wearing a red t-shirt and black leggings, followed by black and white sneakers. She was nine years old, but looked like she could be Kai's twin.

"Well it is nice to have you guys in my class. Why don't you two sit at those two empty seats next to Jay, the kid in the blue over there." And they did.

"Hey guys, I'm jay as you heard earlier, these are my friends Zane, and Cole."

Zane and Cole looked at me before waving at Kai and Nya.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kai Said while smiling.

"Very nice to meet you guys," Nya looked at me while sitting down and placed her chin on top of her hand.

"Same here," Cole responded.

"How long did it take you guys to get here?" Zane questioned.

"About four hours, not that long.." Nya stated.

"Cool, want to sit with us at lunch?" I asked.