Chapter Five

[A'miracle]

"Wake up. Wake the fuck up!"

I groaned turning my head. I don't wanna wake up. "Wake the fuck up Amir!" The voice shouted again.

"Fine!" I yelled.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Pitch black dark night. What the fuck? I shut my eyes again, then opened them to make sure my vision wasn't fucking up.

And to my luck it wasn't. I-or we were sitting here in the pitch black darkness of night. I looked up and stared at my hands that were tied to the tree. I looked down to see my feet were the same way.

I began wiggling around trying to free myself, but failed miserably.

"Help!" I yelled. "Somebody help!"

"No use, theirs on one out here."

I snapped my head over and looked at Tyler .. who was in the same position I was. But he held his head low.

"What happened? Who did this?" I asked.

He gave me a dumbfounded look. "You seriously don't remember?" He asked.

I shook my head 'no'. He sighed.

"Frank .. he came in my cabin right around the time I saw you running threw camp .. after you told me to screw off. He got some of his niggas to jump me. All for you." He explained. "They dragged me to the lake right around the time Frank pretended to find you and went off because we kissed."

"We kissed?" I asked.

"Yes! How could you not remember this?!" He asked.

"I mean .. I don't know!" I said.

'Of course you don't stupid .. because you didn't kiss him .. I did.'

"Olive?" I asked.

"Olive? Whose Olive?" Tyler asked.

'Yeah it's me ..'

"Why? Why would you do that knowing I want Frank!" I yelled.

"What? I mean .. I- you don't want me?" Tyler asked.

'Because I don't want Frank! I want Tyler and what I say goes .. haven't we been through this already?!'

"No! You don't control me! I hate you!" I yelled.

"You hate me?" Tyler asked.

'Hate me all you want, but I'm here to stay .. bye now my mans calling you.'

I looked at Tyler who kept whispering 'you hate me?' over and over again. I shook my head. This is to much .. I. Where's Frank?

"You hate me?" Tyler asked aloud again.

"No! I don't hate you! I hardly fucking know you! Don't you get it?! I have multiple personalities disorder okay?! Olive loves you not me! I don't hate you! I don't like you! I don't even know you!" I yelled.

Everything went silent. I tried to wipe my eyes, but remembered I was tied up. I groaned and rested my against the oak tree.

I like trees. Cherry is a favorite from the fruit category anyway. Then there's pine.

Gosh. I hate the silence. But what can I expect? I just crushed that dude's heart with my own dilemmas.

"Look." I paused. "I never meant to hurt-"

"Just shut up alright?!" He yelled. "You've said what you needed and you've hurt enough people .. so why don't you just shut up?!"

I stared down at my feel as they swung back and forth. Silent. Sinking in every word. Every back breaking, heart clenching word. I wanted to rebuttal, but kept my mouth shut and listened to the silence.

Gosh. I hate the silence.