Chapter Eight

[A'miracle]

I'm gonna fucking kill Frank! My sister! My only sister! She may not be blood, but she was mine!

I gripped onto Tyler's hand shaking my head. "We have to find Frank." I said.

"What." Tyler asked jerking his hand away from mine.

"Look you may not want his head on a silver platter, but I do. Do you see her?! That is my fucking sister! And he killed her!" I yelled. "So wether with your help or not, I'm killing Frank."

I began walking away from him. I don't know where I'm at, but I don't care right now. Frank is dead.

"Look." Tyler grabbed my arm pulling me back. "I'm sorry about your sister, but how long have you been here?" He asked.

I stared at him blankly. "Awhile okay." I murmured.

"Well how long is awhile?" He asked. Sliding his hand down my arm towards my hand, interlocking our fingers.

I blushed, but realized how much of a distraction he was becoming and pushed him off and replied: "awhile is awhile, let's stick to that."

And with that. I walked away again, crossing my arms. Not long after Tyler popped up beside me, wrapping his arm across my shoulder, pulling me into his chest. What's with this nigga and the touchy feely?

"Before we go and find Frank we need to stop by TC's okay?" I said looking up at Tyler.

"Okay chief." He nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully.

We kept walking. Soon things became clear and more of Camp's features began to show. I was slowly began to think that we were gonna die back there.

I looked at Tyler. His gigantic ear began to turn red. I reached up and touched it. He flinched a little looking down at me.

"Stop cunt." He said.

I fake gasped. "You bastard!"

"How'd you know I was fatherless?" I asked.

"Don't play." I said turning away from him.

"But I'm not." He said seriously.

I just kept my mouth closed. And continued to walk. He grew up without a father? Wow small world.

"Do you hear that?" He asked, gripping my shoulder tighter stopping us.

I looked around. "No, what?" I asked.

"That water .. the lake." He said.

I listened harder and heard a faint spring sound .. It was the lake. Tyler gripped my hand and pulled me closer towards the lake.
We reached the edge of the woods where we could see the lake. No one was there. Good. I pushed Tyler forward as if telling him to move.

He did. Grabbing my hand again, I began walking behind him. Once out of the wood we began running towards camp grounds. I looked around seeing if I could find Frank. But from what I could see he wasn't around. I wanted to stop by my cabin and change, but there was no time.

I kept behind Tyler as we got closer to TC's cabin. Tyler looked back and grabbed my hand again pulling up the steps. He knocked once before opening the door.
The door swung open and there sat TC and Frank.

I looked up at Tyler who was staring at Frank. His grip on my hand got entirely too tight. I whimpered trying to pull his hand away when his a grip loosened.

I jerked my hand back, not harshly, but just enough to let him know that I didn't like that.

Tyler then walked over to Frank who had a sinister smirk plastered on his face. Tyler jacked Frank up by his shirt and punched him dead in his face. Almost instantly knocking Frank out.

"Tyler?!" TC yelled as he stood up out of his seat.

Tyler shook his head looking at me. His eyes surrounded in a deep darkness. Darker than any black I have seen.

Before Tyler could open his mouth to speak, he fell to the floor. I looked up at TC, who was holding a handgun form of a tranquilizer gun in his hand.

"What the fuck TC?!" I yelled.

"Shh. Just help me get these two to the nurse."
:
I sat beside Tyler's bedside. Staring at him. After what seemed like hours they finally let me inside to see him. Whatever was in that tranquilizer, was deadly, because it put him in a semi coma, which eventually led to them calling his mother.

I looked up at TC and who I assumed to be Tyler's mother outside talking. She kept shouting and pointing towards Tyler through the window. I looked down at him. Grabbing his hand.

TC soon came in with a steaming Tyler's mom trotting behind him. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Which didn't affect me, because I didn't know her enough to pop off.

"Amir, this is Ms. Okonma, Tyler's mom. I'm sorry to say, but Tyler - he's going home." TC said.

"What?" I asked looking at TC, then Tyler's mom. "No! You can't do this!"

She rolled her eyes again then looked at TC. "Can we sign the dismissal forms now?" She asked.

TC looked at me, then her and nodded. "Sure right this way."

I looked at Tyler. I can't believe this shit. I wiped my eyes. Here I am with that crying crap again.

This is bull. And I am done.