Intro: The Eighth Sin

(Hello hoomans this isn't really a chapter, I mean it kinda is. Anyway enjoy! :P)

    Harlequin....the Fairy king, he had to leave. Why? He had to save his friend. He not only left his kingdom but he also left his sister to fend for themselves.

     The king disappeared, we were hopeless. What could we do? How will we survive?

      I'm y/n, the outcast of the Fairy kingdom. They hate me because of my powers, Fairy powers are supposed to bring life but mine brought destruction. Everyone hated me, exept....Elaine. She was my bestfriend, no one knew we were friends but I didn't mind all I needed was her. But after her brother left she stayed at the tree all the time, I  would visit her all the time. Everything was perfect until a thief showed up, Ban, they became close. I wouldn't visit anymore, I was scared of this strange man. One day I felt a great darkness falling apon the tree, I flew over to the tree. I saw it in all of its glory, a red demon. I fought the demon but Ban was unable to see me, he was focused on Elaine. Elaine was killed...I could have done more! Why her? Ban didn't really kill the demon....and he didn't save Elaine, neither did I.

I met the sins shortly after the accident, Ban was now in the sins as well. I'm now a member of the sins.

I'm y/n wolf sin of Guilt.

(THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!)
First name: y/n
Favorite color: f/c
Second favorite color: s/f/c
(I will add more UwU)

(Also I'm in school so sorry if i don't post chapters often T^T)