Chapter 18: Accident

{Here you go! It might not be too long but I hope you still enjoy!! I love you all! <3 }

"Let go of me!!" I yelled at the purple haired girl and Hatty.

"Hm? Gladly~" she smirked as she chucked me into a nearby wall.

My head began to spin and my vision was going in and out.

*Get up! You need to fight!! I'm part of the eight deadly sins God dammit!! I shouldn't be beaten so easily!! UGH!!*

*"Y-Y/n!...Calm down!" Elaine tried to calm me down.*

*I need to get up and fight and help the others!*

I slowly stood up, leaning against the wall to stay balanced.

*"Y-Y/n you're gonna get hurt more! Ban can take them for a minute!" Elaine tried to convince me that everything will be alright.*

*Yeah for a minute! That's not long enough.*

A jolt of pain ran up my spine and I collapsed to my knees. I became more dizzy as the pain was spreading through my back.

*I- I need to get up!*

*"I didn't w-want to have to do this Y/n!" Elaine said as she clapped her hands together.*

*H-Huh?*

Everything was going black. I struggled to keep my eyes open as I heard Ban talking to the purple enemy. I finally fell back onto my butt and leaned back on the wall. I was going to black out...

*y-you...you are putting me to s-sleep....why?*

*"I'm sorry Y/n, I don't want you to get more hurt..." I could hear the worry laced in her voice.

Then everything went black.

×××××Flashback×××××
{Y/n's POV (obviously)}

"Daddy!! Come on lets go practice!!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry hun, I can't I have to make dinner for you and your mother. Later ok?" My Father said as he walked down the stairs.

"B-But! Yesterday you promised we could practice today!" I reminded him of his promise.

"Oh I know...I'm sorry pumpkin. Later tonight ok? And I'll make your favorite meal." My Father stooped down to me.

I was so upset, this wasn't the first time he broke his promise. You knew he was sorry but it still upset you.

"You have a hard time keeping promises huh?" I said shyly.

My father looked at me with sad eyes. He knew he made you upset sometimes but he didn't mean to hurt you so badly.

"I guess I do..." he tried to smile as guilt started to pour in.

"...." I looked away from my father.

"...why don't you go pick flowers for your mother? It will make her feel better." My father said as he hugged me and then stood up.

"O-ok...I'll be right back!" I said as I rushed out the door trying to ignore the tears threatening to escape.

*He's sorry...plus we can always practice another day...but I really want to learn to control my powers...*

Maybe I could practice by myself?

*No, that's a bad idea....but still I don't want the other fairies to keep calling me a monster...*

I found a open area close to where we live. It was peaceful there.