Chapter 4: Runaway Princess Elizabeth

(I'm starting  to get lazy. Bleh.)

   All of the people in the tavern scrambled out the door screaming their heads off. It was just y/n, Meliodas, Hawk, and the Rusty Knight in the tavern.

"T-T-The E-Eight Deadly S-S-Sins...." The Rusty Knight spoke shakily before passing out. Under the helmet was a young girl with beautiful hair.

      y/n's and Meliodas' eyes widened. Hawk looked as confused as they were.

*A young girl? What is she doing here? We...need to help her*

    Meliodas pulled her out of the armor and picked her up, y/n watched him carry her upstairs with Hawk behind him.

*she looks familiar....who is she? Is she a Knight looking for someone? The sins? She asked for the Eight Deadly Sins...what did she want from us? Maybe she was meant to catch us....or maybe she needs help. WHO IS SHE!? ugh. This is annoying. I know who she is....she's so familiar...hmm. I should probably clean up the place....or Hawk can....I can think about this later......wait....am I talking to myself? I'm going insane!*

    y/n decided that she would clean up the tavern a bit.

====Time Skip Brought to You By Hawk's Scraps====

"Hey looks like you're finally awake!" y/n said cheerfully as she saw the beautiful girl come up to the bar and sit.

"Um...yes, thank you for helping me" She said shyly.

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything" y/n gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hey y/n this is Elizabeth, I'm going to whip up some grub for her" Meliodas smiled.

"Cap- I mean are you sure? She might get sick" y/n asked worried.

"You might kill her with your cooking!" Hawk yelled at him.

"I agree with Captain of Scrap Disposal...." y/n said looking at Hawk who was happy that someone was calling him by that name.

"I'll be fine...it can't be that bad" Elizabeth said sweetly.

"Good luck..." y/n said looking concerned.

       Elizabeth took a bite, she started to cry out of nowhere.

"Your food made her cry! Elizabeth I'm so sorry....you want me to make you something?" y/n asked sweetly  as she wiped Elizabeth's tears.

"Thank you....but no lady y/n...I'm on a personal quest....to find the Eight Deadly Sins" Elizabeth said.

"Why would you do that? No one has any idea whether those guys are even still alive or not, and they're serious villains" Hawk said.

*ouch we aren't villains*

    Elizabeth was about to speak when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

 "Open up the villagers told us who’s in there. We are the beard of the mountain cast serving under the Holy Knights from the foot of the mountain; wondering  rust knight member of the eight deadly sins come out and do so peacefully" A Holy Knight spoke from behind the door.

"H-Holy Knights...." Elizabeth said quietly.

   y/n put her hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.

"It'll be ok, we'll protect you" y/n smiled at Elizabeth.

   Meliodas and Hawk distracted the Knights so that y/n could sneak Elizabeth out into the forest. But they spot them, Elizabeth and y/n travel through the forest. They jumped over tree ends and headed toward the end of the forest. Meanwhile Hawk attacks the group leader which makes the group leader fall off the cliff. Meliodas walked over with Hawk, Meliodas touched Elizabeth.