Chapter 16: A kiss on the cheek?

(Life is crazy right now! Sorry I haven't been updating!😅🤪)

(Also I'm trying to improve my writing, starting with this chapter.)

=====3rd POV=====

Hatty and Y/n stood on the battlefield staring intensely at one another. Ban and King watched the two, waiting for one to make a move. Everyone was quite, no one dared to make a sound.

=====Y/ns POV=====

*urgh.....I should make the first move...No! Let your enemy go first.*

*"Y/n?...Are you still mad at me....?" Elaine asked quietly.*

Suddenly, Hatty jumped forward with her right hand in her bag.

*why is her hand in her bag?*

I quickly ducked as Hatty jumped above me.

"Let's get this over with! You've been delaying this for far too long!" Hatty said as she pulled out a potion.

*A potion! Crap.*

I moved to the side as she ran past me. But, she grabbed me by the arm and tossed the potion on me.

*urgh...what is this!? It stings!*

I grabbed my head as a headache was growing. I backed away from Hatty and shut my eyes.

*what is this!?*

Hatty walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"Try burning me now...." Hatty said softly.

"Y/- Shorty!!" I heard King yell my name.

*ugh...what does she mean?*

I grabbed her wrist and tried to loosen her grip on me. But it didn't work.

*W-What!? Why can't I use my powers!?*

"Hey! Is that allowed!? You said no weapons! She used a potion!" I heard King trying to defend me.

"Shut up king..." I heard Ban growl as he smacked the back of Kings head.

*oh no he didn't.....*

*"Y/n?" Elaine called my name.*

*You might have to stop me Elaine....*

*Y/n!?" Elaine called out my name again.*

I felt heat build up in me, it was growing stronger. I closed my eyes and focused on the burning.

"I guess I should finish you huh?" I could here the smirk in Hattys voice.

Before she could say anything else I opened my eyes and stared at her as my whole body went up in flames.

"W-What the!?" She exclaimed as she let go of me.

As soon as she let go of me I blasted her out of the ring with a gust of flames. Everyone cheered.

*I'm not letting my friends get miss treated or hurt ever again.....*

I leaped off the stage and walked to my friends.

"Hey King? Are you ok?" I asked as I examined the back of his head.

"W-what do you mean?! A-Are you ok?!" King turned to me, his face was a bit red.

I stared at him for a second and then smiled.

"Yeah I'm ok, I saw Ban hit you so....I wanted to check on you." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh shut up, I didn't hit him that hard! He's such a baby!" Ban said as he crossed his arms.

*I'm gonna beat his as-*

"I-I'm fine Y/n." King glared at Ban then turned back to you.

"Ok, if you have a problem with him again tell me!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

*what....did I....JUST FRICKEN DO!?!?! Omg omg omg omg.....it's time to die now.*

I quickly walked away from my group of friends.

*uhhhhggg....why did I do that!?!*

======Meliodas' POV======

*oh...that happened....*

"King?" I called his name as I poked him.

King stood there with his bright red face. Staring wide eyed at nothing.

"King?" I poked him again.

"Lil' King got a kiss!~" Ban teased him.

"I think she broke him...." I groaned.

=====Kings POV=====

*I-.....w-what just happened....I think I'm going to explode...*

*Breathe....Breathe.....I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY DID THAT!! why did she do that!? I can't focus now....great.*

==Time Skip to after the winner is announced==

(You all know who won.)

====Y/ns POV====

*.....Somethings coming, I can sense strong energy.*

*"I can sense it too..." Elaine said quietly.*

I walked back over to my friends, and Diane was there? Meliodas had just finished and won. I started walking onto the stage. The others followed behind me.

*I have a bad feeling about this....*

*"Me too...be careful Y/n." Elaine said, she was clearly worried.*

We all stood next to Meliodas.