Chapter 7: Little Gill!

(To be honest I didn't know this many people would read it.....I'll try to be more motivated!😅)

(Up above is a drawing of Mally, this is what I kinda imagined her to look like. I'm really sorry I'm not good at drawing T^T)

"It would seem we meet at last....."the armoured man stepped toward them. "You deadly sins..."

"This power...." Diane said.

"Yeah, there's no doubt about it. Holy Knight aren't ya?" Meliodas asked him.

"Gillthunder.....Gillthunder is that you!?" Elizabeth yelled out.

*there's no way....I remember when he was just a little kid...*

"What are you up to? Why are you doing this?" Elizabeth questioned him.

"You know this guy?" Meliodas asked.

*you idiot.....*

"Yes, since I was a little girl, when he was my father's attendant. As an aid to the King and son of the Holy Knights grandmaster, He was always at the palace." Elizabeth explained. "So I....kinda grew up with him"

"The son of the grandmaster huh?" Meliodas said.

*are you serious?! You know this!*

"Hey wait a minute! Are you little Gill?!" Meliodas asked excitedly.

"Ding Ding Ding." Y/n joked.

"What!? You know him too!?" Elizabeth asked surprised.

"Sure! I even gave him lessons occasionally when I'd find myself at the royal palace!" Meliodas explained.

"Wow, you've really grown up!" Y/n said happily.

"Then again, it has been ten years since we've seen ya" Meliodas chuckled.

"If you have the time to prattle  on in this manner, it might be better spent trying to escape those bonds." Gillthunder said seriously.

"Hey this lightning's familiar" Hawk said.

*he's right....hmmm*

"I know what you mean, when a certain someone blocked up Vanya's water supply, and then try to blow the village away. That was you, wasn't it?" Meliodas asked.

*no, he wouldn't do that....would he? What's up with him?*

"Sir Meliodas! That can't be! You're wrong! Gillthunder wouldn't-" Elizabeth cut off.

Gillthunder looked dead serious.

*he did it....*

"But he did...." Y/n said clearly disappointed.

"No..." Elizabeth said in disbelief.

Diane pulled the lighting, trying to get loose.

"These can't hold me!" Diane stated.

"That's useless." Gillthunder spoke.

"Grrrr...." y/n gritted her teeth.

Diane stopped.

"Diane just save it, don't bother." Meliodas told her.

"Captain...." Y/n said angrily.

"Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the heads af the Eight Deadly Sins?" Gillthunder asked as he walked up to Meliodas and put his sword near Meliodas' neck.

"Not really." Meliodas said bluntly.

"Half of them are seeking revenge and total eradication of the rebal order that plotted to overthrow the kingdom." Gillthunder explained. "The other half want to do glorious battle and vanquish the legendary warriors to prove their own strength."