Chapter 20: Where is Hatty?

{Wow- I've been gone long. 😐}

{Thank you for being patient! Also, I love your comments!!😂❤💕}

{Ok lets get into this chapter! *sips tea* }

Last time before the Author got Lazy........

--                                                    --

"Get up flame brain! We don't got time for a nap!" Ban yelled at me as I slowly woke up.

"H-Huh?" I looked up to see Elizabeth on Hawk and Ban holding onto Kings unconscious body.

"W-What happened!? Where's Meliodas and Diane!?" I shouted, trying to figure out what happened while I was out.

"That's not important! Those two are about to destroy this place! Unless you want to be crushed?" Ban said as he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Ban! Shouldn't we help them!?" I tried to get off him.

Ban ignored me.

"Ban!" I yelled.

"Shut up midget! I'm saving your ass!" Ban said as he ran faster.

"You better hurry up master!" Ban yelled back to Hawk.

Then I heard a giant boom and then a loud cracking noise. Dust chased us, but we hid behind a destroyed wall.

"Oh...Thanks for saving me Ban." I smiled awkwardly.

*he really did save me...*

*"I told you everything would be alright." Elaine said.*

"Whatever midget." Ban said as he set King down on his pillow.

Then I realized....

*Hatty! She's still there!*

"I need to go..." I whispered.

"You say something?" Ban turned to me.

I got up and sprinted back to where I last saw her. I heard Ban calling after me.

*"Y/n!" Elaine yelled.*

*I gotta save her....*

--           Finished Recap.            --

I ran as fast as I could to find Hatty, running past broken buildings. I was getting worried as I saw no one around and only heard the two sins fighting.

"Hatty!? Hatty, where are you!?!" I stopped running and screamed at the top of my lungs.

My breath hitched as I heard groans of pain under a pile of rubble. {Hurting, painful, bloody pain! Not anything else ya nasties!!}

I ran over to the rubble and pulled it off of the hurt person.

It was not Hatty....

It was Mally!
{Mmm Mallys Chocolates!😆}

"Mally!?" I began to pull the chunks off faster until it was all off of her.

"Mally? What happened? Are you ok? How did you get here? Why are you here? Are you injured badly? Did you see Hatty anywhere? Did Morgan come as well? Are you guys ok without me? Why is Hatty with the Holy Knights? Are you and Morgan with them too?" I mumbled to her.

{Y/n has turned into Deku!}

"Would you shut up and help me get up!?!" Mally yelled at me put of pure anger.

"Oh! Right...." I smiled nervously as I bent down and swung her arm over my shoulder. I stood up with her and helped her lean up against a wall.

"To answer one of your....annoying questions." Mally glared at me. I frowned. "Morgan is- well was here. I don't know where he ran off to though."

"So he's out there all alone!?" I yelled.

"Yes, now would you stop being so loud!" Mally snapped at me. "I need to sit somewhere...it's getting worse." She said as she looked down at her leg.

I looked around nervously for my other two friends.

"Alright, I'll take you to the others. Then I'll go looking for Morgan and Hatty." I said as I slung her arm around my shoulder again.

"Others? D-Do you mean the sins?" Mally asked nervously as we started walking.

"Yep, who else would I be talking about? Wait...you're not still scared of them are you?" I asked.

"W-what!? Of course not! I was just wondering!" I could tell she was lying, she was never good at lying.

===Time Skip!!!! (Whoosh!)===

Mally and I walked to where Ban was with the others. Meliodas and Diane were there as well.

"Yo Y/n! Where have you been?" Captain asked me.

"I went looking for Hatty but ended up finding Mally." I said as I motioned towards Mally.

Mally awkwardly stood behind me, holding onto my shirt.

"What's up with her?" Ban asked as he looked at Mally.

I turned around and patted her shoulder.

"It's ok Mally, they won't hurt you. And if they do, I'll protect you!" I said smiling.

She smiled back.

This is short, sorry.

(I'm alive!!! Reeeeeee!)