CLARISA MEETS SANS! (AND MOTI SETTLES AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THEM)

The next morning, Clarisa awoke to the sound of banging pots and pans. She jumped out of the bed and stomped to the kitchen. What she saw made her confused and upset.

She saw two more skeletons besides Ink and Error. One was tall and thin. He was wearing a red scarf, a white chestplate, blue shorts, and red boots. He was busy at the stove stirring something in a pot. Sitting at the table was a shorter skeleton. He wore a blue jacket over a gray T-shirt, blue shorts, and pink slippers.

"Ah, human!" the skeleton with the scarf said, "Sorry for dropping in like this, but Ink said that he had some friends for us to meet. "

"Papyrus, first of all, you should let us know when you're coming, " Clarisa groaned, wiping the sleep from her eyes, "Second of all, what are you cooking?"

"Spaghetti, of course! Nyehehehehe!" Papyrus cheered.

Clarisa shook her head and turned to Sans. "I'm correct in assuming that you teleported here?"

Sans said, " That's right, kiddo. "

"I'm not a kid! I'm 17!" Clarisa shouted.

"Oh my gosh, PAPPY!" Moti screamed as she ran into the kitchen.

"FRIEND!" Papyrus yelled, catching Moti in a giant hug.

"Yeah, I can't, " Clarisa said, " I'm going to change. "

Moti didn't hear her, as she was busy chatting with Papyrus. Sans, on the other hand, didn't trust the wolfy girl. He didn't know how she knew their names, and he didn't want to know.

(minutes later)

They were now all in the kitchen Ink and Error had joined them for breakfast. Moti was estatic at meeting the original Sans and Papyrus. And Clarisa was not happy that she had been woken up by shouting.

"So, you're saying that you've been waiting to meet us this whole time because you knew about us up on the Surface, " Sans said, reiterating what Moti had told them.

Just then, a little girl with short brown hair came running into the kitchen. "Sans! The dog bit me!"

"What dog, kiddo?" Sans asked, getting down from his chair.

"It had black fur, red eyes, and had a red necklace on, " Frisk said, wiping her eyes.

"Okay, show me where the dog is, " Sans said as one of his eyes turned blue.

Clarisa jumped up and ran into the living room ahead of Sans and Frisk. When they got there, Clarisa was scolding a black wolf that was sitting by the couch.

"Really, Michel?! Really?! I told you to stop biting people!" Clarisa said.

"Dude, are you talking to a wolf?" Sans asked.

"Yesh, cause it's my wolf, " Clarisa said.

"So, let me kill it!" Sans said, summoning his blaster.