THE SISTERS TRAVEL MORE (PLUS CLARISA GETS MOTION SICKNESS! SO EXCITING!)

That night, Papyrus, Sans, and Frisk were invited to spend the night with them. Of course, Clarisa was not happy. Of course, Sans had blasted her with his Gaster Blaster, so of course she would be angry with him. But she pushed that out of her mind and focused on the fact that Moti had finally gotten her ears and tail.

"So, how does it feel to finally have your ears and tail?" Clarisa asked, trying to quell the excitement in her voice.

"It feels a bit weird, " Moti admitted, "But it's great! When do I get my claws?"

Clarisa shrugged. "Don't know. I guess it's different with every wolf. "

"HUMAN!!!!" Papyrus screamed, "WHY DO YOU HAVE EARS ON YOUR HEAD AND A TAIL BEHIND YOU?!

"Oh, my poor ears, " Moti muttered, "Now I know how you feel.  My ears are ringing. "

"Yeah, " Clarisa said, rolling her eyes, "Now you know how I feel when you yell in my ears."

Papyrus jumped onto the couch right next to Sans and Frisk. 

"So, you guys are related?" Frisk asked.

"Yeah, we're sisters, " Moti said, "I think it's more obvious since I look like a wolf. "

"Great. Now I have to deal with you two, " Error groaned.

"Who?" Moti innocently asked.

"You and the one with a stick up her butt, " Error said.

Behind him, a voice said, "What was that, Cookie?"

Error turned to see Clarisa looming behind him, holding a frying pan. She looked eerily calm, although the pan in her hand was sending a different message.

"I don't have a stick up my behind, " Clarisa said, "I'm just always prepared. "

"Uh-huh. Do you always carry that frying pan with you?" Error asked.

"What, this?" Clarisa asked, flipping the frying pan. "I save this for those who aggravate me!"

So saying, she swung the pan at Error, who quickly jumped back.

"Sheesh, kid, " Error said. "Will you calm down? You act as if I killed your wolf. "

Before Clarisa could swing, Moti snatched the pan away from her.

"What is it with you and hitting people?" Moti asked.

Clarisa rolled her eyes. "He basically insulted me! You don't expect me to just take that, do you?"

Moti just shrugged. "You probably should learn to do that."

Muttering under her breath, Clarisa whistled a quick tune. From underneath the couch, Michel raced out and jumped on Clarisa's shoulders.

"I'll be in my room, " she said, already walking away. "Let me know when we leave. "

Once she was out of hearing range, Sans said, "Listen, kid. You seem nice and all, but your sister is like a gun ready to go off. "

"I know, " Moti said. "She's like that, though. And in situations like this, when her enviroment changes, she has a hard time adjusting. "

Ink looked at her. "Is that a wolf instinct?"

"According to her, yes, " Moti said. "Wolves tend to be a bit territorial and possessive. "

(after several half-hours)

"CLARISA! TIME TO GO!" Moti yelled down the hall.

Error dropped the doll he was working on and rubbed his ears. "You girls and your yelling. Can't you just walk down there and tell her?"