DANCE BATTLE BEGINS!

Don't play the above song unless I say so in the story.

Clarisa stood in the snow, mouth bared in a grimace. Sans smirked. He knew that she would take the bait, judging from the way she had adamantly turned down his challenge the first time.
"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST AGREED TO?!" Moti yelled, shaking her sister's shoulders. "YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BEAT HIM IN A DANCE OFF!"
"Do you doubt your sister's dancing skills?" Papyrus asked, his eyes in big, round circles.
"Yes!" she screeched. "She doesn't know how to dance!"
"How would you know that?! Clarisa yelped. " I'm in my room half the time! You don't know what I do!"
Sans put his hands up. "All right, kid. If you doubt your sisters dancing skills, then you may join as a stand-by."
Moti's eyes became round, purple orbs. "Really?!"
"And because you are guests in our timeline, you may have the honors of going first," Sans said.
"You can go first," Clarisa muttered to Moti. "I'll go last."
"Alright, so what I gotta do?" Moti asked.
"You dance to your own style of music," Sans said. "And, if you're passionate in your dancing, your magic should come out. The dancer with the most passionate power display wins."
This should be easy, Moti thought. Just dance the way you know how.
"What about music?" Ink asked.
"Ah~," Sans said. "The music is provided by the dancer. Here in Dancetale, the music will be shaped to however the dancer wishes."
"All right," Moti said, stepping to the middle of the group. "Here we go."
She began dancing, her moves close to how she was dancing with Papyrus. Unfortunately, there was no music. She was so confused that she stopped dancing. "Where's the music?"
Sans scratched his head. This had never occurred to him. Usually, music would play whenever someone danced. But this time, it didn't happen.
"I'll sing the song," Clarisa growled, jolting everyone. "Just tell me the song you were dancing to."
Moti whispered to Clarisa, then went back to where she was.
"Ready?" she asked.
Clarisa shrugged. (Play above sing now!)
As she sang, Moti danced, her moves smooth, impressing Sans. Halfway into her dance, music began to play, matching the upbeat way Clarisa was singing. That, however, didn't distract her.
During the dance, Sans noticed a wisp of purple weave its way around Moti. He continued to observe as the wisp wound around Moti. Suddenly, as Moti lifted her hands in a pose, a cloud of purple, gold, and white exploded behind her. From her back sprouted a pair of multicolored wings.
"Wow," Papyrus said as Moti concluded her dance.

Moti's wings receded as she relaxed.
"Not bad, kid," Sans said, applauding slowly. "First time I've ever seen wings come out of someone, though."
"That was so cool!" Moti squealed. "I felt this strong power course through me as I was dancing! And my wings were so cool! I've never seen my wings like that!"
"That's cause you just got your wings not too long ago," Clarisa groaned. "Of course you haven't seen them like that! You haven't seen all the proper forms yet!"
"Ooooh~ right," Moti said sheepishly.
Sans stepped to the middle and grinned. "My turn."
As he began to dance his hip hop moves, his left eye began glowing blue. His body became surrounded with a blue haze. Two bones, one white and one blue, appeared in his hands, and he threw those up in the air. Wherever his feet touched the ground, blue and white bones sprouted. The music, at least to the girls, sounded like hip hop mixed with a bit of megalovania.
When he finished, a fog was hiding his feet, and his gaster blaster loomed behind him.
"Guess it's my turn," Clarisa muttered, walking to the place Sans and Moti had stood. She closed her eyes.
"What's she doing?" Ink asked.
Moti just shrugged.
"Moti," Clarisa said, opening her eye. "Give me your best heavy metal scream."
"My what?" Moti asked, terribly confused.
Clarisa sighed. "Give me your best heavy metal scream."
Moti was still confused. "Alright?"
She took a deep breath, then opened her mouth and let loose a loud, hideous yell that sounded accurately like a heavy metal scream.
With that, Clarisa stomped her foot and began dancing.
"Brother, her style is...unusual," Papyrus muttered.
"It's a mix of heavy metal and street dancing,"  Sans said.
The music that began playing was both fast and chaotic. The tempo went faster whenever she sped up. Around her materialized a vapor of black and red. Black, raven like wings sprouted from her back. When she finished, her right was showing, revealing her blue eye. She was panting, but she looked relieved.

 She was panting, but she looked relieved

"Impressive," Sans said. "Unusual style, but impressive."
Ink nudged Moti in the side. "We've got to go."
After saying their goodbye's, they leaped through another portal and landed (once again) in the middle of a forest.
"The heck are we now?!" Clarisa asked.
"Snowdin, of course," a sinister voice said.
Moti turned a around and nearly screamed.