Characters List.

-Chase (PAW Patrol): He is a Male German Shepherd Pup, and also Secondary Leader of the PAW Patrol besides Ryder, and he is best Friends with Marshall and the same age as Skye.

-Marshall (PAW Patrol): He is a Male Dalmation Pup, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, he is Chase's best Friend, and also the same age as Rocky.

-Skye (PAW Patrol) : She is a Female Cockapoo Pup, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, She is also the same age as Chase.

-Ryder (PAW Patrol) : He is a 10 Year old Tech-Savvy Boy, and The Leader of the PAW Patrol.

-Rubble (PAW Patrol): He is a Male English Bulldog Pup, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, he is also the same age as Zuma.

-Rocky (PAW Patrol) : He is a Male Mixed Breed Pup, and a member of the PAW Patrol, he is best Friends with Zuma, and he is the same age as Marshall.

-Zuma (PAW Patrol): He is a Male Chocolate Labrador Pup, and a member of the PAW Patrol, he is best friends with Rocky and the same age as Rubble.

-Kate (Alpha and Omega) : She is an Adult Female Alpha wolf and the future Leader of the Western Pack, she is also the Wife of Humphrey, and the Mother of Stinky, Claudette and Runt.

-Humphrey (Alpha and Omega) : He is an Adult Omega Wolf, who loves to have fun and longboats with his 2 Friends, Salty and Mooch. He is the Husband of Kate, and also the Father of Stinky, Claudette and Runt.

-Stinky (Alpha and Omega): He is one of Kate and Humphrey's 3 Pups, and he and Claudette are the same age, while Runt is younger than them by 2 Minutes. (Or so he claims) He is also an Alpha Wolf and the Biggest out of the 3 Pups, and he also thinks that when he grows up, he will also be one day a Future Leader of the Western Pack. His Best Friend is a Bear Cub named Brent as well.

-Claudette: (Alpha and Omega) She is one of Kate and Humphrey's 3 Pups, She is also an Alpha Wolf Pup, just like her father, she also likes to longboard, She also has a Boyfriend, an Alpha Pup from the Northern Pack named Fleet.

-Runt: (Alpha and Omega) He Is the last of Kate and Humphrey's 3 Pups, he is an Omega Wolf Pup, and also the Smallest Pup out of them all, however, despite his size, he can still be very helpful to the others, He is also Good friends with Brent and Agnes.

-Winston: (Alpha and Omega) He is the Father of Kate and Lilly, and the Grandfather of Stinky, Claudette and Runt, and also the Leader of the Western Pack.

-Eve: (Alpha and Omega) She is Winston's wife, and the Mother of Kate and Lilly, and the Grandmother of Stinky, Claudette and Runt.

-Lilly: (Alpha and Omega): She is the Sister of Kate, and an Adult Female Omega Wolf.

Garth: (Alpha and Omega) He is Lilly's Husband, and A Strong Alpha Male Wolf.

Tony: (Alpha and Omega) He is the Father of Garth, and also Good Friends with Winston.

Fleet: (Alpha and Omega) He is the Boyfriend of Claudette,  He is an Alpha wolf Pup, however, he doesn't live in the Western Region, he lives in the Northern Pack with his Father and Sister.

Nars: (Alpha and Omega) Fleet's Father, and a Male Adult Alpha Wolf.

Magril: (Alpha and Omega) Fleet's Sister, and she is a Female Alpha Wolf Pup.

Brent: (Alpha and Omega) A Male Bear Cub, and Stinky's Best Friend.

Agnes: (Alpha and Omega) A Female Porcupine, and Brent's Mentor, and she also usually tries to prevent Brent to getting into any sort of Danger.

King: (Alpha and Omega) He is the Leader of the Eastern Pack, also known as the Rogue Wolves, He is going to be the Main Villain of this Story, He is an Adult Male Alpha wolf, who wants to seek revenge on the Western Pack, and anyone who stands by them.

Hench: (Alpha and Omega) King's Hench Wolf, and Assistant.