Chapter 5: King's Plan and the Pups' Backstories

Meanwhile...

The 2 wolves who are now confirmed to be rogue wolves, headed back to the Eastern Region as King waited for them.

King: So, did you 2 manage to weaken any of the Wolves that were there?

Rogue 1: Well, No, but we found 6 Pups, which I don't think they are wolves, they seem quite different from us. We tried to attack them, but...

King: You 2 Morons! You were supposed to capture them, not scare them or hurt them!

Rogue No.2: But anyway, before we even had a chance to, the 3 Wolf Pups you told us about and their Friends helped them out.

King: Of course, Winston's Grandpups, they always help out anyone who is in Trouble, and I will never forget how they turned most of my Pack against me, but thank goodness right now, Hench is trying to find us, Stronger and much tougher wolves to join us!

Rogue 1: That's Great boss!

King: I am going to get my revenge, we will take out the Western Pack, and anyone who is willing to stand by their side, and I will get my revenge once and for all! (Starts Evily Laughing)

The 2 Rogue wolves started to evily laugh with him.

King: Now, don't you 2 just stand there! Get back with the rest of the Pack.

Rogue 1 and 2: Yes sir!

The 2 Rogue wolves were then about to head back, when Hench came to King.

King: Hench, did you manage to get stronger wolves in our side.

Hench: Yes sir, it was a Big Success, but that's not all of the Good news yet!

King: Really, what is it? (Excited)

Hench: I managed to convince the Entire Southern Pack to Join us!

King and all of the other Rogue wolves were stunned and amazed.

King: You managed to convince them!

Hench: Yep.

King: This is why I love having you as my Assistant Wolf. Tommorow, we will send only half of our United Pack to go to the Western Region and weaken the Wolves there, and before we do that, to make sure, let's attack the Northern Region first so that the Western Pack barely has any backup when we bring them the Final Fight, and we may kill some of the Wolves in the Northern Region, but don't kill any in the Western Region yet, you will see why. This plan will work! (Starts Evily Laughing again)

Meanwhile...

The PAW Patrol Pups have now arrived near the Cave.

Chase: Wow, you guys live here?

Runt: Yep, this is our Home, our Parents and Grandparents should be in there, by the way, you never told us about your Parents, how are they doing?

The PAW Patrol Pups did not answer them, and instead started to look really sad.

Stinky: Is there something we said?

Claudette: What's wrong you 6?

Marshall was the First one to break the silence.

Marshall: We don't have any Parents.

Stinky, Claudette and Runt were all shocked by what they said.

Runt: You don't have any Parents? (Shocked)

Marshall: No we don't, my parents got killed in a fire.

Rubble: My parents didn't want me, because they thought I looked too chubby.

Chase: My Mother died right after I was born, and my Father got killed by a Bank robber once.

Stinky wanted to ask Chase what a Bank robber was, but felt like he really shouldn't ask that Question, especially at this time.

Rocky: My parents drowned in the Water after they saved me. And that's why I have my fear of water.

Zuma: My Father was killed by Snakes, andy mother drowned.

Skye: And my Mother was killed by Wolves, and my Father fell off of a cliff after being attacked by Eagles.

Stinky, Claudette and Runt were all shocked to hear about the Pups' Backstories. And couldn't believe that even with all of this Conflict, the PAW Patrol Pups still seem okay.

Claudette: We are really sorry to hear that. We're sorry, we shouldn't have asked you that Question.

Skye: No, it's alright, we're fine with that.

Stinky tried to lighten up the mood.

Stinky: Hey, we have now arrived at he Cave.

All the PAW Patrol Pups: Cool!

All the Pups then went inside the Cave.