Chapter 10: Fleet's Advice and King's Final Plan.

Chase and Skye continued walking with Fleet and Claudette, but Chase wanted to ask Fleet something that he didn't want Skye or Claudette to know about.

Chase: Uh, Fleet?

Fleet: Yes, Chase.

Chase: Can I talk to you in private, for a moment Please?

Fleet: Um, Sure, you 2 don't mind, do you?

Claudette: Of course we don't.

Skye: Yeah, It's okay, I wanted to ask Claudette something too.

Claudette and Skye then went aside, and Chase and Fleet were now alone.

Fleet: Okay, What is it you want to talk about?

Chase: Well, it's kind of Personal, and, Please don't tell Skye, or anyone else about this.

Fleet: Okay, I think I can keep a secret. What is it?

Chase: Well, you see, I have.. Kinda a Huge Crush on Skye.

Fleet: Really?

Chase: Yes, I always liked her, maybe even more than that, and, I have always wanted to tell her about my Feelings.

Fleet: Then do it!

Chase: The Problem is, I am scared that she might reject me, and I don't want to lose the Friendship that we already have, and every time I do get the Courage to say it, I get Interrupted by someone.

Fleet: Oh, I get it now.

Chase: So, what do you think I should do?

Fleet: Well, first of all, Trust me, I am no Relationship Expert, I am still learning while I am in my Relationship with Claudette. But, Here's my advice for you. Listen to your Heart, don't be afraid to take a Leap of Faith, It's still worth a shot of trying, Trust me, if it's meant to be, you will have the Exact right time to admit it.

Chase: You think so?

Fleet: Yes, I am not sure if this will work, but, this is the Best answer that I can come up with.

Chase: Thanks for your help.

Fleet: No problem, If you still need help you can talk to me.

Chase: Thanks.

Fleet: Okay, You 2 can come back here!

Claudette and Skye joined along with Fleet and Chase, and continued their walk, until Chase and Skye heard their Pup-Tags Ring.

Ryder: PAW Patrol, meet me at the Cave.

Chase and Skye: Ryder needs us!

Chase, Skye, Fleet and Claudette then started running to the cave. And when they arrived there, all the other PAW Patrol Pups were already in there, and  so were Brent, Agnes, and Claudette's brothers.

Ryder: Thanks for coming so quickly, anyway, I am here to review to all of you what our plan is.

Ryder then told everyone the same plan he and Winston had thought of earlier.

Chase: That's a Great Plan Ryder!

Stinky, Claudette, Runt and Fleet: Can we help too?

Winston: Sorry, It's too Dangerous.

Ryder: But remember Winston, no Job is too Big, No Pup or Wolf Pup is too small!

Humphrey: Let's be honest, They do have a Point, and Our Pups have survived tons of Situations before.

Kate: That's true indeed.

Winaton: (Sighs) Alright, but only if you 4 are careful!

Stinky, Claudette, Runt and Fleet: Yay!

Ryder: Alright Everyone, I think it's getting late.

Tony: I agree, let's all get some rest.

Ryder, All the PAW Patrol Pups, The Wolf Pups, and all the other Wolves then went to sleep, for Ryder, it was a little bit uncomfortable sleeping on a Rocky Surface, but he knew he could deal with it for one night. For the Pups, It didn't matter much, Since they have a lot of Fur, and all of them went to sleep.

Meanwhile...

King had sent his Scout Wolf, Hench, to Scout the Western Pack during night time, and Hench returned.

King: So, are the Wolves still Pretty much Injured?

Hench: Well, some of them are still pretty injured, but most of them had already almost recovered.

King: What!? That's Impossible! We just injured them this Morning.

Hench: I know, but they have somehow recovered really quickly.

King: Okay, This is still not going to be a Problem. We can still win. I bet that those wolves are getting help from the New Pup I heard about that were Visiting. You know what! I think we should take them out, and target them Mostly.

Hench: Really? Why?

King: Because I have seen that they have much more upgraded stuff than we do, and that could definitely be a problem for the long Battle, it would be easier for us if we take them out First.

Hench: Yes! Great Plan boss!

King: Tommorow, Winton, You and Your Pack will get the last Laugh if off this!