Chapter 1: A Trip Planned.

In Adventure Bay..

It is now Spring break for the Team that protects the Town, the PAW Patrol Pups couldn't wait, and were hoping to have a lot of Fun during their time off.

Zuma: I am going to go to the beach and have a swim over there.

Rubble: I think I am going to stay inside the Lookout, Eat, and Watch Apollo The Super Pup the whole day.

All the Pups laughed.

Rocky: I will probably join you guys later in the Fun, but for now, I am going to check if Ryder needs any help with Recycling.

Chase: Yeah, I will also see if Ryder needs any help.

Skye: I think I am going to go with Zuma to the beach, I might have a swim there as well, but I think I am going to stay in the shade when I get there.

Marshall: And I think I am going to visit up with Everest and Jake at Jake's Mountain.

After that, all the Pups left with what they wanted to do. Chase and Rocky went to Ryder, to see if he needed any help.

Chase: Hey Ryder!

Ryder: Oh, hey you 2, Are you guys having fun with your break.

Rocky: Well, we haven't started yet, we just came to check if you needed any help.

Ryder: Well, I might need a little help with the luggages I am going to pack in the PAW Patroller, but other thab that, you guys can have fun.

Chase: Wait, why are you packing the Luggages there?

Ryder: Oh, actually, I was going to have this as a Surprise, but tommorow, we are going to head over to look at Jasper Park.

Rocky: Jasper Park? I have never heard of that Place.

Ryder: Well, I've searched it up online, and it actually seems like a really nice place, for sight seeing, I already booked a hotel there for at least a week, and we can do some sight seeing.

Chase: That's sounds Awesome!

Ryder: And, we might even be able to spot around a Few Wolves in the area.

Chase felt a little bit concerned and scared when Ryder said there could be wolves, and Ryder could tell by their faces that they were a bit Worried.

Ryder: Don't worry, the area is coverd off by Fences, it will be alright.

Chase: Phew!

Rocky: Chase, are you afraid of Wolves?

Chase: Well, not scared, but maybe a little bit Worried.

Ryder: It will be fine, but don't tell any of the other Pups yet, I will make the Announcement Tommorow, so get your best to pretend like it's a normal day.

Chase and Rocky: You got it!

Chase and Rocky left the Lookout, and they couldn't hold their excitment for the Trip, During the Day, some of the other Pups noticed.

Skye: Hey, Zuma, Haven't Chase and Rocky been acting a little too excited.

Zuma: Well, I don't blame them, beacuse after all, it is the Spring break, but your right, they do seem a little too over excited.

Skye: I will find out Tommorow.

After hours, it was now night time.

Ryder: Good night Pups.

All the Pups: Good night, Ryder!

Most of the Pups went to Sleep, but Chase and Rocky had a hard time falling asleep, and Chase and Rocky started planning what they could do tommorow on the Trip. But eventually after an hour, they started to get tired themselves too, and eventually, they Fell asleep too, but what they didn't notice, is that Skye was also having trouble falling asleep, and she heard some of the words they were saying but not all, since she could only Hear what Chase says, and not Rocky, but she got what was going on.

Skye: There is going to be a Trip Ryder has planned for us, why didn't they tell me? Oh, well, I am not going to wake them up now and start an argument in the Middle of the Night. Maybe Ryder will tell the rest of us Tommorow.

Skye then also closed her eyes and fell asleep too.