Chapter 6: Meeting the Family and King's Backstory.

The wolf Pups and the PAW Patrol Pups entered inside the cave. And there were quite a few wolves inside, the first 2 inside where the Wolf Pups' Parents, Humphrey, and Kate who came back from hunting.

Kate: There you are you 3! It's about time you came back.

Stinky: I know we are a bit late, but we made some new friends along the way.

Kate and Humphrey looked at them, they looked simillar to the Wolf Pups, but also looked quite a bit different.

Chase: Hello, we are a Group of dogs that are called the PAW Patrol.

Kate and Humphrey then understood why they looked different, but were confused at what they meant by calling themselves the PAW Patrol.

Humphrey: What is that?

Runt: I will explain later Dad.

Chase: I am Chase, this is Skye, my best Friend Marshall, Rubble, Rocky and Zuma.

Kate: Well, it's really nice to meet you all.

Claudette: They were attacked by Rogue wolves, but we saved them just in time.

Winston: Rogue Wolves!?

Winston immediately came to where all the others were.

Winston: They were here?

Claudette: Yes, but not that many, only 2.

Winston: Oh, sorry, didn't see you 6, My Name is Winston, and I am the Leader of this Pack, what are your names.

The PAW Patrol Pups introduced themselves.

Winston: Well, nice to have you all here.

Marshall: Um, excuse me, but you 3 never told us that those 2 wolves were called Rogue Wolves.

Rubble: Yeah, what does that mean?

Stinky: Oh, we completely forgot to tell you who they were.

Runt: They are from a Group of Wolves that live in the Eastern Region of this area, and they like to cause destruction, and take over places, there were several times they wanted to take over us, or even kill us, but they always failed at the end, but it seems like they are not going to give up until they get what they want.

Skye: Woah, I understand that, but why are they attacking you guys especially, why do they hate you so much?

Winston: (Sighs) I will Explain.

Then, Winston's Wife Eve came into the Cave.

Eve: Winston, I brought dinner.

Winston: Oh, Thanks honey, I would like for you to meet some new friends that the Pups made.

Eve: Oh, Very Nice to meet you all, any friends or my Pups are Friends of mine. What are your names?

The Pups introduced themselves once more.

Eve: Well, are any of you hungry, we are just about to have our dinner.

When the PAW Patrol Pups saw that it was Caribou meat, they almost completely lost their appetite.

Chase: (Politely) No, thanks, we're fine.

Rubble: ( whispers To himself) Yuck!

Chase heard this and it made him chuckle a bit.

Another 2 Wolves came in now, it was Kate's Sister, Lilly and her Husband, Garth.

Kate: Oh, Hey Sis, your just in time for dinner.

Lilly: Hey there.

Garth: Sorry we're late, we kinda had fun almost the whole day.

Tony just shook is head by hearing this.

Tony: Of course, anyway, we have some friends joining us for tonight and going to be staying here tonight.

The Pups greeted them and introduced themselves once again.

Garth: Well, it's a pleasure meeting you all.

After a while the wolves finshed thier dinner.

Chase: Okay, so Winston, tell us, what happened? What made the Rogue Wolves dislike your pack so much?

Winston: Well, actually, I don't think the Rogue wolves would be after us so much if it wasn't for their Leader telling them to do so.

Zuma: Who's their Leader?

Winston: An Alpha Wolf named King, As a matter of fact, he is the one who wants to take us out the most, and it is beacuse he used to be a part of my Pack, but he got greedy, and he wanted to have the Leadership all to himself, but nevr got it, and I kicked him out of the Pack. And he has never forgiven us since then, and he wants to destroy us, and anyone or any Pup who stands beside us.

Rocky: Okay, now that is really dark and harsh. Can't he just let that all go in the past?

Winston: I wish he did, but it never happened. Oh well, I might tell you more another time, but right now it's time for bed. Are you staying here?

Chase: Yes, but only for one night.

Winston: Oh, alright, well, Good night Everyone!

Everyone in the Cave: Good night Winston.

Everyone else said good night to everybody, and then went to sleep, but during the Night, Skye had a nightmare and kept tossing and turning, she dreamt that the Western Pack was getting destroyed by the Rogue wolves, and what was worse, they were attacking her and her Friends, and in her dream, just before they were goners, she woke up, very frightened. Since Chase and Stinky could hear noises very well. Both Chase and Stinky woke up.

Stinky: Are you okay?

Chase: It's fine Stinky, I will talk to her, you can go back to sleep.

Stinky then went back to sleep as Chase told him so.

Chase: Skye, is everything alright?

Skye: Yeah, I had a Nightmare that the Rogue wolves were attacking us and destroying the whole pack.

Chase: Skye, it's okay, it was just a bad dream.

Skye: (Sighs) I guess So, or maybe, it was a Vision.

Chase: Please don't say that, that is not going to happen, and anyway, nothing will happen to you, because no one will hurt you when I am around, I won't let any of those Rogue wolves hurt you.

Skye smiled at Chase.

Skye: (Hugs Chase) Thanks Chase, you always make me feel better when I am sad or scared.

Chase: Your welcome, and if you still are scared, you can cuddle up with me.

Skye: Oh, yes Please.

Skye then cuddled up with Chase, and they smiled at each other and went to sleep.