Chapter 2: The Trip Begins.

It was now Morning, and all the Pups started to wake up, Chase, Rocky and Skye were a bit tired, but still quite excited, however, Chase and Rocky didn't even know that Skye was super excited.

Ryder: Ok Pups, Time for your Breakfast!

All the Pups left their puphouses and immediately went to the lookout and got fed.

Ryder: Ok Pups, I have an Announcement.

When Ryder said that, Chase, Rocky and Skye already knew What Ryder was going to say, but Marshall, Rubble and Zuma had no clue.

Rubble: What is it?

Ryder: We are going to go on a Trip to Jasper Park!

Marshall, Rubble and Zuma howled in excitement.

Marshall: Really? (Excited)

Ryder: Yes, I am going to show all of you what the place looks like, and I've already booked some other Places we could visit.

This time, Chase and Rocky noticed that Skye wasn't too excited as the others were about the news, and Skye started to walk towards Chase.

Skye: Why didn't you or Rocky tell us about the Trip?

Chase was confused at First, but realized what she meant and tried to act cool.

Chase: Uh, I don't exactly know what you mean.

Skye: Come on Chase! I heard you and Rocky talking to each other last night.

When Skye yelled that, that got the Attention of all the Pups.

Chase: Well, Ryder asked Rocky and me to keep this a Secret, we were eventually going to tell you all Today.

Ryder: Yeah, I wanted to surprise the rest of you, but are you all excited for this?

All the Pups: Yeah!!

Ryder: Alright then, let's hit the Road!

Ryder, Robo-Dog, and all of the Pups then got into the PAW Patroller, and Robo-Dog started driving it, and on their way there, the Pups were looking outside of the Windows, and they managed to see a lot of beautiful places, Zuma had to take care of business, and Marshall, Rubble, and Rocky have already occupied the Left side View, So Skye joined Chase on the Right side View.

Chase: Oh, Hey Skye, your here to see the Places around this area.

Skye: Yep.

Chase and Skye then started complementing the areas, there was a place called Idahou which had Big Mountains that looked really nice, and was even managed to block the sun view.

Chase: Woah, those are some Big mountians!

Skye: I agree, and that one looks a little bit sharp as well.

While they were sight-seeing, Skye noticed that Chase looked a little bit Worried and uneasy.

Skye: Chase, are you Okay?

Chase: Oh Yeah, I am just a bit worried that maybe something will happen to us on this Trip, and I guess I am a bit concerned about the Trip.

Skye: Well, there is no need to worey, we are going to be fine, and we are going to really enjoy this Trip.

Skye then gave Chase a Hug to help him relax.

Chase: (Smiles) Yeah, I guess your right.

Chase really wanted to tell Skye how he felt about her at that Moment, But Chase felt like it wasn't the right time. Skye also felt the same way, but she also thought it wasn't the right time.

Ryder: Alright, We've Arrived!

Meanwhile...

At Jasper Park, there were a Pack of wolves in one Region, but they were friendly wolves, And they were also known as the Western Pack, Winston was on the Lookout as the Leader, trying to see if any of his wolves were in Danger alongside his Friend Tony.

Winston: Well, Our Place has really been quiet the past few weeks.

Tony: Agreed Winston, something fishy must be up with those Rogue Wolves.

Just then Hutch came back, who was Winston's Scout Wolf.

Winston: Any sign of the Rogues?

Hutch: No Sir, I have checked every place here in this region, there is no sign of them.

Winston: Well, those Rogues are always up to no good, keep Scouting and makes sure this place is safe.

Hutch: Got it Sir!

Hutch then went back down the Cave that Winston and Tony were scouting on, and went back to scouting the Area.

Winaton: Those Rogues are up to something, I can sense it.