Chapter 11: The Preparation.

It was now Morning, and Ryder, and all of the Pups woke up early, Most of the Wolves have already healed pretty good, so that was a good sign, and there was still hope for them.

Winston: Okay, Be Careful around this area, the Rogue Wolves could come any time they want to.

Skye: Wait a Minute! I see a Wolf approaching us.

Winston: Really?

Skye: Yeah, but he doesn't look like a Rogue Wolf, and he also doesn't look like your wolves at all.

Fleet: Wait! That's My Father!

Nars: Fleet!

Fleet: Father!

Fleet run toward his limping father and gave him a big hug.

Fleet: I thought you were dead.

Nars: No, they spared me, It's going to be alright, I'm in this fight with you son.

Fleet: Thanks Dad.

Magril also went and gave her father a big hug as well.

Humphrey: Uh, Guys, I see the Rogue Wolves, and they are coming to this Region in full force!

Winston: Really! Okay, it's our time to get into position, Humphrey, give them a Momentary Distraction, until she can get into our Positions.

Humphrey: In front of a Pack that Fierce!?

Winston: Come on Humphrey, I know you can do it!

Humphrey then did as Winston told him, before the Rogue wolves could enter the Western Region, Humphrey distracted them pretending to be a Rapper. And believe it or not, he got the Rogue wolves to stop and listen to his dancing and rap.

Winston: Okay, While they are Distracted, Now they can get into position.

Ryder: Ok Pups, I think it would be best if you all stick together.

All the PAW Patrol Pups: You got it Ryder!

All the Pups, and the Wolves got into Position.

Winston: Okay, Humphrey, now you can retreat back to us!

Humphrey then retreated which made the Rogue wolves go after him, all the way inside the Western Region. And from the Distance, Winston could see King from the Top of a tall boulder.

King: It's time! Attack!

The Western Pack and The Rogue wolves then charged at each other and the Battle began.