Introduction

So, this'll probably be crappy, and people probably won't even read this book, but I don't care. I like my writing, and that's all that matters.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER: I DON'T WRITE SMUT AT ALL!!!!

INTRODUCTION: Hey guys! So I am a full-on Jonah girl. I was before WDW, and have swerved a few couple times to both Dani and Bean, but I always come back to Jonah. So this will be a Jonah/reader story, but told in my perspective ( meaning I am using my own name and saying I and Me, not using Y/N and you.) You're welcome to read it in your own name if you would like.

ALSO, Logan will be in this story, I don't support what he did, but since some of this is based on stuff he was a part of, or that will just be used, it makes sense to put him as a part of the story. Don't worry, it won't be all about him in the chapters he's in. Gabbie and Christina will be in the story as well. (Kay and Lavender will come later, I'm trying to make it an accurate timeline if I can.) Also, text and phone conversations will be in bold.

PLOT: A young YouTuber who has moved to LA and meets Jonah and falls for him, hard. (hehe I had to)

CHAPTER ORDER:

-Meeting Jonah

-First Date

-Announcing Relationship

-First I Love You

- Livestream with Jonah

-Album

-Tour

-Jonah Proposes

-Moving Into WDW House

-Stomach Bug

-Boys' Photoshoot

-Wedding Planning

-Wedding Morning

-Ceremony and Reception

-Honeymoon

So far, these are the chapters I have, I will be including a pregnancy and baby later in the story, but that's gonna come later.

Alright lovelies, I hope you enjoy this Jonah Marais Story!!💋💖