Interview"

Author's Note: This Interview is in 2022. Just for y'all's information. On with the story!

The boys, Christina, Gabbie, and I were going to do an interview on Kelly and Ryan. Unfortunately, when we were supposed to pick up Gabbie and Lavender to go to the airport, I got a text from Gabbie that Lav had woken up with a fever, so Gabbie thought it was best if she and Lavender sat this one out.

We got to our hotel in New York and I put Cameryn down for a nap and went on a walk with Jonah while Christina and Corbyn babysat. As we were walking, Jonah looked down at our intertwined fingers and smiled before he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

I chuckled. "What was that for?" He shrugged. "I just love you. Are you nervous about Kelly and Ryan tomorrow?" I shook my head and said, "not really. You and I have done interviews on shows before. I'm more nervous about if Cam is going to sit still or if she is just going to try to run around, you know?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I know. But she's well behaved, and we'll have the boys and Christina to help. It'll be alright." I nodded and smiled before I cuddled into Jonah's side. "Now, do you think Uncle Corbs and Aunt Teena have had enough babysitting? Should we head back?" I laughed at the fact that Jonah didn't say "Corbyn and Christina" and said we probably should.

We got back to the hotel and saw Christina and Corbyn playing on the floor with Cameryn. I chuckled and leaned against Jonah with his arms around my waist and I said, "well, you seem to be having fun. Should we even relieve you of your babysitting duties?" They both laughed and Christina picked up Cameryn as she and Corbyn both came walking over.

"Momma. Daddy." Cameryn reached out to Jonah. "Hey, baby girl." Jonah took her from Christina and kissed her cheek before I tickled the bottom of her feet. She laughed and we told them we would see them tomorrow.

Time Skip to the next morning

We were all getting ready in the boys' greenroom and the boys was playing with Cameryn. I looked at them through the mirror and chuckled, wishing I could take a picture, but I couldn't, because I had a curling iron in my hand and Christina was doing my makeup. "Baby, will you please get Cameryn dressed?"

Jonah nodded. After 45 minutes, all of us were ready and were about to go out there. A set manager called us all out there to get in our places during a commercial. The commercial break was over, and the way we were sitting was me, Jonah, Christina, and Corbyn sitting on the couch with Cameryn on Jonah's lap and Jack, Zach, and Daniel were in chairs behind us. Kelly introduced us all.

"So, today, we have some of our good friends back on the show! The hit pop band, Why Don't We! We also have some of their lovely ladies. So there's Jack, Daniel, Zach, Corbyn, Christina, Jonah, Abbi, and of course, we can't forget Cameryn." The boys waved while Christina and I blew kisses.

As soon as Kelly was done and started talking to Daniel, Jack, and Zach, Cameryn started wiggling around in Jonah's lap. "Cam, sit still." He whispered. She pouted up at him and looked towards Christina. "Teena. Teena." Jonah looked at Christina and mouthed, "do you want to take her?" Christina nodded. Jonah set the two year old on the ground and wrapped his arm around my waist and intertwined our fingers as Christina reached her arms out for Cameryn.

Cameryn ran to her and Christina put Cameryn on her lap, where she started playing with Christina's fingers. "The joys of having a two year old, huh?" Jack whispered between Jonah and I. We both chuckled as the interview continued.

After a while, Cameryn was getting bored, so she reached for Daniel. He took her from Christina as Kelly and Ryan turned to Jonah and I to talk to us. "So, you two have been married, how long again?" I smiled before I answered.