Vacation (pt. 2)

Jonah POV

Nobody else was awake besides Abbi and I, so I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and go to the beach. She nodded and got ready while I wrote a note telling everyone where we went. We were down at the beach and Abbi looked absolutely gorgeous. I mean, she always does. But right now, golly! I stopped her so I could get a picture.

 But right now, golly! I stopped her so I could get a picture

Liked by beautychickee ashleymaebesson and 730,924 others

jonahmarais God dang! Look at my wife! Hawaii has to stay here, but my view is always with me! I love you, my queen and our newest princess. Only two more months until she comes. Cameryn and Halston are having some fun Aunt and Uncle time with all of them today.

beautychickee @abbiJuliet is a gorgeous Mama!
sav.labrant Totally glowing!

We walked around the beach some more before Abbi dragged me over to the ocean. "Do you wanna go swimming?" She shook her head. "No, just wanna feel the water on my toes." I chuckled and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled into the kiss.

We sat on the beach just admiring the view. Abbi was laying in between my legs and her back was on my chest with my chin on her shoulder, kissing her cheek occasionally. After a while, we went and got lunch before heading back to the house. Cameryn and Halston came running up to us and hugged us both.

Everyone else was asleep, but the girls were laying in bed with us watching Tangled. I looked over to see Halston asleep on Abbi's shoulder and Cameryn asleep next to me. I smiled and kissed her head before going on Instagram and saw Abbi posted a picture from earlier.

 I smiled and kissed her head before going on Instagram and saw Abbi posted a picture from earlier