Tour

"Precious, please look at me. You know I can't help having to go on tour." Jonah pleaded seeing me sit against the wall in the kitchen, trying not to cry. I knew he couldn't help it. I knew that when I started dating him. That was what I signed up for when I agreed to date a musician.

"Princess, please, baby doll. Let me see those pretty green eyes," he pleaded again squatting down in front of me grabbing my hands. I fidgeted with the hem of Jonah's hoodie before feeling a tear roll down my cheek. And another. A couple more fell before I broke down against Jonah, burying myself into his chest. He kissed my hair over and over before finally shifting me to his lap. "Sweetie, what's so upsetting about tour? We've gone before and you haven't ever cried this much." He questions, wiping tears away with the pads of his thumbs. 

"I, I worry about you Jonah. With all the shootings on the news and stuff. I get scared that one day, you and the boys won't finish your show, you won't have any limelight meet and greets, and I won't get you back." I sobbed silently into his neck, feeling him rub my shoulder and back gently. "And I worry-" I cut myself off so he wouldn't hear my stupid reason before looking at his hands that were now laying across my legs, and traced his rings. He shifted so he was looking at me.

"You worry what? That I'll find some girl prettier than you? I'll cheat on you with some girl I don't know because she flashes a smile at me? That's what you worry about?" I nodded, embarrassed. He laughed before kissing me. "Sweetie, that's not gonna happen. First off, there's no girl prettier than you, and you are the only one I'll ever, ever love. Well, there will be another one. But she'll call you Mama." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

2 WEEK TIME SKIP

We were at the Why Don't We house and I had already said my good-byes to the boys, saving Jonah for last. I snaked my arms around his waist and felt his go around my shoulders, laying his chin on my head. I cried and I knew his shirt was getting wet, but he didn't care. Neither did I. After a while, Daniel said they had five minutes till they had to get on Batman (their bus if you didn't know).

I sighed and let go of Jonah's waist, but felt his hands move down to my waist as he smashed his lips on mine. "Make sure to look in your top desk drawer when you get home. I left you a...present of sorts" He whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead and wiping my tears with his thumbs. "Ok. I will. Be careful. I love you, Jonah. I love you so much." He kissed me again. "I love you too. You're my one and only forever, princess." I blushed.

"FaceTime or call me when y'all get to Arizona." He nodded before saying he would. They all smiled and waved at me and I waved back. Jonah blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it and place my hand to my cheek. I repeated the action to him and watched him slip into Batman, running to the window waving. Zach shoved him out of the way and blew kisses and waved at me. I laughed and waved back yelling out for Zach to behave. "Bye Mama Abbi! We'll miss you!" Jack and Daniel yelled from the window. I laughed and rolled my eyes and started to turn around to leave when I got a Snapchat notification from Jonah.

It had the caption: "I miss my princess already! Love you😘😘"

I  giggled and screenshotted it before getting in my car.

TIME SKIP

I stopped at Starbucks on my way home and was ready to watch stranger things on Netflix, I remembered what Jonah said about my desk drawer and there was a "present" inside. I went over to the drawer and pulled out a dark blue envelope. I opened the envelope and dumped it's contents on the desk. There was an "8 letters=I love you" necklace and two LIMELIGHT tickets to the boys' LA show.

I squealed and called Facetimed Jonah. He picked up right away. "Hi princess, you missing me already?" He chuckled with a smirk on his face. I decided to be a little mean, "no. I just wanted to thank Daniel for my LIMELIGHT tickets! I love them!" I giggled, running my finger over the writing on the necklace. "Nuh-huh! Dani didn't give you that! I did! What are you talking about?" Jonah said fake pouting. "I'm just kidding. I know you did, baby thank you. So now I don't have to wait 5 months to see you, I have to wait 2 weeks." I finished "I can't wait to see you either, sweetheart." He blew a kiss to the camera and got off.