Before Wedding

"hey my little loves! So today is a very special vlog. Gabbie, what's today?" I questioned, turning the camera around to Gabbie." It's wedding day!!" She jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "Yep! In a few hours, I will be Mrs. Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. So this is the beginning stages. We have Gabbie over getting a doughnut, we have Christina over here setting up her makeup to make us all pretty for pictures and stuff, there's Anna and Esther playing on Instagram, Collins is attempting to Dutch braid her hair, but she may end up needing help. And Micah is also getting a doughnut and,"

I trailed off because I was going to say something about Svea and Isla, but they weren't even in the hotel room all the girls were getting ready in. "Isla and Svea are around here somewhere. They might be pestering the boys, I really don't know." All us girls laughed.

*Time skip of like 15 minutes.*

Isla and Svea came running into the hotel room where us girls were getting ready and were panting and had to catch their breath. "Sweetheart, what were y'all doing?" I asked as Svea sat on the couch next to me. "Jonah gave me this letter to give to you. He said to read the paper first and then the letter. He also said he loves you and is sad he can't see you." She finished as she handed me a pink envelope with the words "To My Love" on the front. I kissed her cheek and smiled before she and Isla ran off again and I opened the card to see a piece of notebook paper fall out. (THIS IS GONNA BE SAPPY)

"What's Mickey without Minnie?

What's Tigger without Pooh?

What's Donald without Daisy?

That's me without you.

When Elmo isn't ticklish

When Pooh Bear hates honey

When Tigger stops bouncing

And Goofy isn't funny

Tell me when Peter Pan can't fly

And Simba never roars

Tell me when Alice in wonderland can't fit through tiny doors

If Dumbo's ears are small

If Happily Ever After isn't true

I'll stop loving you

So I'll never stop loving you, princess

Happy wedding day"

I chuckled a bit before opening the letter.

"Did you like the Disney theme I went with? I chose it because you love Disney, we have Saturday Disney movie dates, and I told I loved you for the first time of many at Disneyland. I will never ever stop loving you, darling. You're my best friend, my happiness, my world, my one and only. I can't wait to marry you in a few hours, Abbi Juliet Latranc (Frantzich). I love you forever and a day. If this is a dream, I never wanna wake up. I love you, my princess!

~Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich"

I finished reading and was full on crying at this point. "I guess it's a good thing I hadn't done your makeup yet, huh?" Christina giggled. I threw a pillow at her and laughed. We finished getting ready and took pictures when we heard a knock at the door. Anna went over and answered it. "Jonah, you can't see Abbi. You have to wait. What are you doing over here? Are my brother or any of the other boys even dressed yet?"

I heard his melodic laugh from the door before he said "Yes, Daniel's dressed, Corbyn was getting dressed when I left, so was Logan. I don't think Jack and Zach were. I know I can't see her. Can you give her this, though? It's her something blue." Anna grabbed whatever it was from him and shooed him back to the room the boys were getting ready in, telling him to make sure they were all in suits and ready. She handed me the box which revealed a sapphire necklace, bracelet, and earring set.

 She handed me the box which revealed a sapphire necklace, bracelet, and earring set

"Oh my gosh. Did Jonah buy you that?" Isla asked as I nodded, shocked before moving my braid out of the way for Esther to clasp the necklace. "He spent weeks picking them out. He took me shopping with him 5 times before he found these." She giggled as Anna put the bracelet on and I hooked on the earrings. We were startled by Collins yelling "I give up! I quit!" from across the room.

"What's wrong, babe?" I questioned, setting my veil on the bed. "My hair hates me and won't cooperate! All I wanted was to have cute wedding hair! Is that too much to ask?" I chuckled before saying, "Anna, can you come work your magic on Collins' hair please?" She nodded and 10 minutes later, Collins had her hair pinned up in the right places and down where it needed to be. Anna corseted up my dress before Micah came and hugged my waist.

"You look like a princess, Abbi." I smiled. "Aww, thanks. Hey, do you want to run a little errand for me?" She nodded excitedly. I chuckled and handed her a black box. "Can you take this to Jonah for me, Micah?" She nodded, grabbed the box, and ran out of the room.

Jonah's POV

There was a knock on the door and none of the boys made a move to answer it. I sighed and went to the door. Micah was there. "Aww, hey sweetheart. What are you doing over here?" I chuckled as I picked her up. She laughed. "Abbi wanted me to give this to you." She handed me a small black box. "Aww, thanks, Micah. Go see Corbyn and Zach, okay?" She nodded as she ran over to Zach, climbing on his lap. I opened the small box to reveal a thick silver chain with a metal ring on it. There was a note too. I smiled as I read the cursive-like writing which I recognized as Abbi's.

Hi, baby. I hope you like your chain. I know you have a lot, but I kinda figured you could always add to your "collection", as it were. Also, I may have stolen one or two of them when you were gone to Chipotle one time. Anyway, I know we're going to have wedding bands, but I wanted us to have matching rings and I know you like wearing rings. You have a bunch of them, too. I love you so much and I can't believe I get to marry you today. I'm glad I was there the day you filmed Nobody Gotta Know, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. I love you, babe.

-Abbi Juliet Latranc

I smiled and unhooked the chain, dropping the ring into my hand. It was thick and felt like a durable metal. It was a nice ring. I twirled it around with my fingers when I realized there was something engraved on the outside and the inside of the ring. "She's the love of his life." was on the outside with a pink diamond on either end of the writing. On the inside, "Abbi Juliet" was engraved. I smiled and slid the ring on my right index finger. I gently laid the chain back in the box and set the box down.

I'll put it on later. I turned around to the boys playing with Micah. I chuckled. "Now sadly, Micah, you have to go back to Abbi and the other girls. I'll see you in a while. Tell Abbi I love her." She nodded and came over to me before she stopped. She said she had a secret to tell me. I bent down and let her tell me. "Thank you for marrying Abbi. You make her happy." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me before she ran back to the girls' room. 

My POV

20 minutes later, Logan knocked on the door and Anna let him in. "Hey you guys almo- wow, Abbi. You look pretty. Jonah's gonna lose his mind. I mean he already fell head over heels for you, but yeah. He's gonna definitely cry." I laughed. "Aww thanks, Logan." I gave him a hug and fixed a piece of his hair. "You ready? You're gonna be Mrs. Jonah Frantzich in a while." I nodded before taking his arm, seeing how he was walking me down the aisle since my dad couldn't.