Sad Truth

Small TW~ Death, Panic Attack/Passing out

LAST TIME.

Why in the world would they wake me up. I nearly got to sleep. "What?" I walked nearer to where the were. My breath hitched. Purple was on the floor not breathing. I paused. What was I meant to do?

NOW.
TORD'S POV.

I was in panic. How long has he not been breathing? Is he already dead? O-crap what am I meant to do. I blanked. I think I passed out. I don't know anymore.

TOM'S POV.

ARE! YOU! KIDDING! ME!? He passed out.
"We put to much pressure on him..." Edd said.
I understood that. Tord as really bad anxiety. As much as he would have a panic attack every time he heard news about his father in past. But he said it got better. He probably lied and hid in his room when he was about to have one. Then he had such a bad one just now that it had barely anytime to do anything till he passed out.
"Well.... Matt's..... dead......." Edd finally got out. "Even if Tord got over here; what could he have done? Brought him back??"
"True," I said. I was so overwhelmed that I felt like I was about to pass out of it. So I walked over and laid on Tord sense he was in a ball on he floor. He wouldn't be able to get up in the morning without him knowing.

THE MORNING.
TORD'S POV.

I pushed myself up seeing purple unmoving. I was about to cry. I was tearing up. Which is weird due to the fact I haven't shown emotions in years. I picked up Blue and Green and put them up on the couch. I went and sadly buried Purple out back. What else was I meant to do? Bring him back...? Wish I could. We got rid of the army before anything worse happened. The only people still in contact with me are Pat, Paul, and Nat. We did try to make a time machine. It seemed to put stuff back through time, but we don't know for sure. We kept the old base and the equipment. My arm is one of them for goodness sake.
~Tiny Time Skip Brought To You By Me Not Wanting To Write What He Just Did~
As I open my apartment door the two cats were perched up on the top of the couch. They looked over at me with? Huh? What? I thought I saw emotions in theirs eyes... but there cats. Can cats so emotions though their eyes? I don't think so.... Whatever.
"Hungry?" I asked they started to meow. "Mk."
I went over and got some cat food. They seemed to hate it when I feed them this but sucks it up and eat it.
"I'll be back I need to take a shower," I told them walking away. .......I hope Edd and them are okay.

MATT'S POV.
(Yes, He's alive)

Apparently we were in a coma and were quite alive. I was in a tiny bit of pain. I only got shot once. I was in a coma because I hit my head pretty hard. They let me out of the hospital and I knew what I was doing for a while. I guess it's been a week sense the shooting happened. Yes some died sadly. I went home which Edd rebuilt It.

(I made a mistake here switch Tom's and Matt's extra room~fixing it later with a better drawing)We get some extra rooms downstairs

We get some extra rooms downstairs. I use my for my collection. Edd uses his for a drawing studio. Tom uses his for a music studio. I needed to plug in my phone so I could call Tord, maybe get him to move in... if Edd and Tom agrees. I went up stairs to my room.

(Edd's and Matt's bathroom and closet are connected

(Edd's and Matt's bathroom and closet are connected. Tom gets one to himself<for now> with two empty rooms that are connected)
I plugged my phone in and took a nap cause I have to wait a bit anyways.

EDD'S POV.

"What now?" Tom asked very bored.
"I don't know. But I do know this!" I said. "Leave me alone!!"
"Really? Soooo mature," Tom said. I just glanced over at him.
"Shut up I'm taking a nap," I said.
I heard him mumble "might as well two"

1 HOUR LATER
TORD POV.

My phone went off meaning someone was calling me. I was watching TV at the time. The two cats on the opposite side of the couch glanced over curious of what's happening. I picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I said. "Oh and if I know you I lost all of my old contacts with my old phone!"
"Hi!!" Very familiar. Too familiar. The cats seemed to perked up. They can hear this? Well okay then...
"You sounds familiar..." I questioned.
"I should! After all you loved talking to me once and a while for help," The man said. It hit me.
"Matt?" I asked.
"The one, the only!!" He said proudly.
"One, their is more people named Matt not just you," I said.
"Meany...." Matt hufffed.
"You too, why in the world are you calling me! How did you even find this new number!!" I was getting worried, but calmed down remembering that you could easily tell if Matt was mad.
"I wanted you to come over and I remember you saying something!" Matt said. I dropped the come over part for now.
"What did I say?" I asked not remembering anything of the short that would make sense for this.
"Well you said 'if I every get a new number I'm getting one next to my old one!" He recited my words I did say in the past.
"Mmmmm," I replied.
(Matt POV.. =I guess Edd and Tom did say as soon as the become human [if they do] that we were going to invite Tord to live with us...... Now or never!)
"Tord...." Matt said.
"What Matt?" I was getting a bit tired and not wanting to sound to much different to my old self.... Just made me want to plop my head on this pillow and sleep.
"I have a question," he said clearly nervous.
"What is this question?" I was curious.
"Would you maybe.... I don't know......" he was trying to think of words.
"Take your time," I said plainly.
"COMELIVEWITHUS!!!!" Matt just yelled it. "Well... me at the moment...."
"I-I-um-w-" I was shocked for words.

(Words 1090)