House....

Small TW (tbh I don't even think I need it but I'll put it incase)- censored cussing.

LAST TIME.

"Tord...." Matt said.
"What Matt?" I was getting a bit tired and not wanting to sound to much different to my old self.... Just made me want to plop my head on this pillow and sleep.
"I have a question," he said clearly nervous.
"What is this question?" I was curious.
"Would you maybe.... I don't know......" he was trying to think of words.
"Take your time," I said plainly.
"COMELIVEWITHUS!!!!" Matt just yelled it. "Well... me at the moment...."
"I-I-um-w-" I was at a lost for words

NOW.
TORD POV.

"One, you? Only you at the moment??" I ask.
"Well at the moment Edd and Tom is at the hospital," He sadly got out.
"Why? How?" I asked.
"Well some gu- You know we should have this conversation in person," Matt said. I looked at the cats.
"I can come in a week... but expect more company," I said. I couldn't just leave them here for mad boi and soft boi to take care of them.
"Lovely!! More company the better!!" Matt said happily, like he knew...?
"Well the-," Matt cut me off by hanging up. "How rude..."
I looked at the cats and back at the phone. Could they be?
I pushed myself up walking over to my computer and picking it up of the coffee table. I walked into my room and plop in my bed. Now where can I buy..... AHAH! Found some!

COUPLE OF DAYS AND AFTER THE FLIGHT

I grab my stuff and double check everything. Suitcases... check. Messenger bag.... check. Cats... check! Good now off w-me g- wait where is this new house...
"Whe-Where? C-crap I-I don't hav-Have Interna-International p-phone ser-service," I whispered but I swore I saw pity in the cats eyes. It weird. Ding. mmhm? Okay good. Matt texted me saying where it was good good. Sadly I can't texted back but whatever.

SMALL TIME SKIP

I finally made it to the house. Ding.
"How does he know? How!? Matt is scary when he wants to be," I said walking up to the porch to put my suitcases down. I dig around in my pocket to find my phone. "Or did Pat and Paul finally realized I'm gone."
It was Matt. -Hey the front door is unlocked I had to run to the hospital- ...I-Is he that dumb... Whatever. "Sometimes I fear for Matt's safety," I said opening the door. I didn't even realize how big the house was I dropped the suitcases and cat carrier -earning hisses- and gazed in awww.
"I wonder how much this costed.... pfff I wonder how payed and if there in debt," I said taking ever piece in. -Edd~ you have half the idea- "I mean I can help with money after all I got the money... from those evil-sorry-excuse-of-parents."
Ding. "Ughhh," I bossed letting the cats run about. I grabbed my phone... Pat.
(A/N To make this quicker~ Pat is-Hey. Paul is-Hey. Tord is-Hey. Matt [cause he can walk into his own house <pff>] is-Hey. The rest is narration.

I picked up the phone put it on speaker and put it on the table plopping and the nearest couch.
What.
Where in the f*****g H*** are you!
PAT! Be nice he probably went for a walk. Right Tord?
The cats walked in the room. Matt opened the door... I think but I was fuming with anger.
YOU DON'T OWN ME! AND NO IM NOT EVEN IN NORWAY ANYMORE!! I WASN'T AT MY OLD HOUSE FOR A WEEK!! IT TOOK YOU A WEEK TO FI-Fi-find out... what 'friends' you say you are.
Tord... I-I
OI you made him cry
It's not his fault you didn't notice until he was in London.
hey matt, I say weakly. I just blew up.
Crap. I-I'm just a-a-as b-bad as h-hi-him arnt I?
Tord! Your better than uhh.... those sorry-excuses-of-parents! Don't talk down about yourself just cause you were mad! He deserved it! For goodness sake.
Matt... is your memory fixed?
It was when I woke up from the coma. I guess it reversed it.
Oof now we can sassy buds again
Definitely
Sorry... I-I just got scared you wasn't at home. We didn't check sooner cause you said you wanna to be alone. Remember?
Oof I'm stupid.
Nah we are; we should have checked when we thought about it instead of waiting.
Umm I Got to go, bye Pat, Paul!
See ya soon... hopefully
See ya whenever Tord!

~Call ended~

"So?" Matt said looking at me as I looked away...

(Words 808)