Helping Them

TW: Small mention of death~~ be safe!

LAST CHAPTER
~Call ended~

"So?" Matt said looking at me as I looked away...

NOW
TORD POV

"So? What?" I asked him finally looking up. He looked at the cats. He's not surprised? They nodded. "The crapadoddle! Did? DID THEY JUST NOD!" I scream falling off the couch. Matt was basically on the floor dying of laughter.
"MATT ANSWER ME!" Is screeched as I stood up leaning my hands on my legs.
He was in his purple hoodie with blue jeans; and some black and white shoes. I myself was in black skin tight jeans, (do they have a name?) and the same shoes, and an old ripped up red hoodie. To be honest it was the same one I had on at THAT event. I barely remember it. But I got the gist of it. I fixed it up but Edd's the one with the special fabric it's made of. I don't know do ask what it is cause I don't know what it is. OH sorry for wasting you time dear reader shall I get out of this 'blank world' explaining the gist of the setting? (TORD STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL) oof nahhhh.

~~BEEPPPP- back to the scheduled book~~

"Okay-okay I'll explain," Matt said, he went to explain but I cut him off.
"It's Edd and Tom isn't it?" I said looking up. The way the all stopped and looked at me showed me I was right. "Heh... I wasn't meant to be right...." ~I may have lied but whatever~
"H-how!" Matt sai-yelle-screeched.
"If you tried acting as if it wasn't you; you all sucks.... also you all did something only one of you can do. You all look/ed like yourselves," I explained.
"What we do ehh?" Matt asked. I looked at him then glanced at the cats. I poured my emotions out in front of them.
"You slipped my turn," I whine out.
"Oof sorry go then"
"Well what happened to make you guys- you know cats."
We both sat on the opposite sides of the couch him curled in a ball looking at me Edd and Tom in the middle of the two of us. I had one leg up and one laid straight the cats leaned up against it. I leaned against the couch looking at Matt.
"Well...~after explaining what happened~"
"Uhhhhh.... whats the doctors say? If the said anything..."
"They don't think they'll make it... so they might be cats forever or die when their body's give out..."
"I'll be right back. Mk?"
"Mk!"

MATTS POV

He left the room and scrambled with his phone. What's he planning? I glanced at the cats how was now sad that the warmer was gone.
"Kids," I say blandly. They glare at me. "What?"
Tord walked in a second later.
"I got help," he said putting his phone in his pocket before sitting were he was before.
"Whatcha mean?" I asked.
"Pat and Paul. Pat may be mean once and awhile but they did help me," he said pointing to the slightly lighter color side of his face. "The eye is mechanical thought."
Then he pulled up his sleeve. I don't think I was the only one who thought it be the same as his face. It was just like the robot. They events of that day flashed though my mind.
"I-I-w-j-w-wHy....ToRd...." my voice couldn't stay calm. It was breaking here and there. He looked at me with panic in his eyes.
"I-oh crap- I'm-what-Matt?" He was slipping up on his words. He doesn't know... I forgot.
"If you don't know I should tell you," I said looking away from him.
"Matt... please... they all say I'm horrible... at least tell me! Why won't anyone tell me...." he said eyes hitting his legs as he finished his sentence.
"You'll blame yourself," I say blandly.
"I-I already do..."
"Mmmm hey Tord?"
"Yes?"
Let's get his mind off of this.... AHah
"Remember the soulmates rules? They once all you soulmates hit 21 you get a mark? That one?"
"Who doesn't the drilled it in our minds. Saying soulmates are all you'll ever have, etc."
"Wellllll remember when we joke we might be each other's soulmates?"
"Yes? Matt why are you bringing this up?"
"Hopefully Edd wakes up by then. His 21st birthday is coming up. In like 9 months. Plus he's the last of the group. Get what I'm saying?"
"I do.... Matt you-why-Matt-are you? Crap...."
"What's wrong Tord?" I said making my way over to him sitting in front of him.
"I-I do-don't deserve an-anyone.... n-not after whatever I did...." he wasn't looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Do you want Edd to kill you when he gets back?" I asked pulling his head up with my fingers on his chin lightly. What is this feeling? I don't-
"But I don't," he said pulling his head down against me.
"You do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise," I said. "Believe m-"

RING<cew Matt's weird ring tones>~IM HERE YOU HERE WE ARE ALL HERE! SO WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE PFFFFFFFFF~

"Oh um I," I ran to the phone up in my room.

TORD'S POV

Edd. He wasn't breathing. Matt got a call. Is he alive? Dead? Both? I looked at Tom who saw it too he seemed to start panicking. He looked at the stairs to see if Matt was back. I stumbled to the dead kitten I named Green. Only for it to turn out to be Edd? All this is to weird... I mean that is what you get for being friends with Edd.
"Edd buddy? Arm-are you pranking us???" Nothing.
"Oh gosh I hope he isn't dead... Tom... I'm sorry for anything I did to you," I said looking down. He hit me without his claws out...
"Why won't anyone let me talk bad about myself!" I said looking at him. Then I flopped to the floor.
"If Edd is dead I'm blaming myself! No one can stop me! I shouldn't have left!!" I said basically becoming a ball. I felt some one -or some cat TORD stop discriminating against cats. Gosh ~oof sorry back to the story <I'm not sorry>~
Tom snuggled up to me. I snuggled back. I found this hilarious. After all w——

—————————-
TORD WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SPOILING MY STOIES! Even tho you only been in one.

SHUT UP MOM!

OH I HAVE ENOGH OF YOU COME BACK HERE!!!

GAHHHH

Anyways have a good day darlings~

-_-
Oof it's 3 in the morning... what is sleep may I ask?
———————————
~don't kill yourselves it doesn't stop the pain just gives it to someone else~

Thanks for reading ~Lonely
(Words 1145)