Chapter Two

CHAPTER 2BarryAlter

CHAPTER 2
Barry
Alter

"Turn right on west elms." Caitlyn advises

"Got it."

"I'm hacking into the security cameras right now." Cisco says followed by a series of clacking keys.

"The fire isn't that big. It's hasn't spread throughout the building yet." Cisco says, looking through the cameras.

"Barry...there's someone in there, the vault."

"I thought this was a fire." Barry furrows his brows, focusing on Cisco's words.

"She's stuffing cash into her suit, I'm pretty sure she set the fire." Caitlyn butts in.

"Okay um I'll stop the fire then see what she's up to."

After stopping the fire, Barry waits outside the vault. His gaze is set on the handle just waiting for it to turn. Eventually, it does and a petite girl steps out. She's wearing a perfectly made suit with a few silver accents to it.
~

"She's gone." I breath into the intercom, heading back to S.T.A.R Labs.

Running into S.T.A.R Labs, Cisco and Caitlyn await.

~

"Someone sent in a picture of the meta. They say her name is Alter." Iris walks in, holding a tablet.

She walks up to the team, showing us the picture. Caitlyn furrows her eyebrows.

"Cisco, isn't that your symbol?" She asks, pointing to an emblem on the woman's breastplate.

"What the hell, that is." Cisco grabs the tablet from Iris' hands

"I recognize the suit but I have no idea who I made it for."

"Erm— Uh— I'm going the find out who the woman behind the mask is." He says confidently, rushing off to his lab.
~

"We have no idea what her powers are. How'd she get into the vault without a key or being unnoticed? And how did she just disappear right in front of our eyes?" Caitlyn questions.

"So then we have to find out her powers. We can't stop her without knowing what she can do."

Caitlyn, Iris, and I sit at the computers, trying to figure out how to stop Alter while Cisco tries to find out who she is.

"We'll have to figure out more about Alter and how her powers work."

"But more importantly, how she knows Cisco."

"And how do you figure we do that?" Iris questions

"I can talk to her." I propose

"Are you crazy? We have no idea what she's capable of." Caitlyn scolds.

"She didn't try to harm me when we talked at the bank. And if anything happens, I'll run."

"Fine." Caitlyn gives in.

Cisco walks into the cortex, showing disappointed face.

"No luck?" Iris asks

"Nope. I know the suit but I have no idea what her name is. It's almost like she's erased from my memory."

"Can't we run it in the face recondition system?" Iris asks

"It's a very vague picture. All I know is her hair color." He pauses

"Raven."