Chapter three- My dreams...

Kayleigh's/ Princess's point of view:

I was reading when a sharp scent of vanilla and strawberries filled the room. She was finally here. I heard a sharp slap and a whimper.
I asked him and her and he lied. I was angry I sent him out, then I shifted my focus onto Daniella.

"Hello Daniella, I am your mistress. You can call me Kayla  unless in front of others or if you are having a punishment."
I explained this to her so she did not have an excuse to slip up.

"Now, I have a bedroom for you set out with a walk in wardrobe and an on suite bathroom. You must shower once a day."
I told her this so her thoughts and curiosity doesn't bother me later on.

"You also have a personal maid." I added this on smirking.

Daniella's point of view:

"Hello Daniella, I am your mistress. You can call me Kayla unless in front of others or if you are having a punishment." She said this to me with a smirk planted on her face.

"Now, I have a bedroom for you set out with a walk in wardrobe and an on suite bathroom. You must shower once a day."
She looked bored of these lines but it didn't help solve any of my questions.

"You also have a personal maid." She was smirking... I hate this place already .

"Maria come," She ordered.

Soon after, a maid came over to us and grabbed me by the hand forcing me to follow her. I was hurt.

Not because I had been hit but because my anxiety had came back like a tornado. As the maid pulled me a lump in my throat formed. My palms grew sweatier. We stopped.

"Are you okay?" She asked really concerned. My vision started to blur as nothing but silence filled my ears. I fell to the ground. Then I realised it wasn't anxiety it was my blood levels dropping.

Darkness consumed me. My body started shaking violently.

"HELP," the maid cried in desperation to try and get help.
"Get me some water with sugar please," I asked weakly but urgently.
Soon after I had a glass in my hand. I drunk it slowly.

My eyes unblocked my vision was back my lump in my throat had disappeared.

However, I was still weak, "What happened? Is she okay?Whats wrong with her?" A familiar voice spoke. At first I couldn't put my finger on it then it clicked. The princesses.
"I passed out, I'm okay it happens, and I have diabetes. It came along with my anxiety. They refused to put it in my case as it is off putting. You can send me back if you want. Get another pet more useful." As I said this I hoped that she would send me back so my life could be short and the owner could kill me.
"No, I'll call a doctor, do you know what type?" She asked.
"No miss," I replied in shame.

Kayleigh point of view:

I heard a bang and the maid scurrying down the stairs. I shut my book and ran up the stairs concerned of what was going on.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"She passed out," Maria replied.
"She what?" I whispered.

I ran up the stairs faster than a hare. I saw her laying there lifeless. Weak.