Chapter six - First punishment

Hey guys yet again it's been forever, I feel really bad about it so I will be working on this story from 20:00 - 00:00. So you should have either a really long chapter or a load of chapters. 💜This chapter contains strong language💜 (Kayla is short for Kayleigh)
——————————————————————————————————————

Daniella's point of view:

I finished eating up my bagel and thought to myself, Kayleigh told me that I needed to get dressed as her mates were coming round. I was really jealous. She gets to keep her life, free and is able to do what ever with who ever, when I am stuck here following instructions like a dog.
I ignored my thoughts and strolled into my room. I opened the balcony allowing some air into the room. I shut the curtain and decided to look at my clothes options. My mouth opened in shock. There was only short skirts and crop tops! Where was all my underwear. Reluctantly, I chose a purple skirt that stopped half way and a crop top that was almost invisible. I straightened my hair and put on some lip gloss.
"Mistress," I shouted.
Not seconds after there was a knock on my door.
" yes?" Kayla replied.
"I can't find my underwear," I explained.
She opened the door and gave me some pants. Without thinking much of it, I put them on.
Kayla got her phone out and pressed something on her phone causing me to jump. What was this ?
"You are not allowed to cum, okay?" Kayla stated.
"H-h-how l-l-long?" I asked holding back me moans.
"Until I say so," she replied.
Then the door bell went!

"P-p-please d-d-don't," I begged giving her the puppy dog eyes.
"Hmmm I'll see," she replied.
As she greeted her mates and I crawled in the vibrating stopped. I sighed of relief and thanked her with my eyes.
I kneeled down beside Kayla's feet as she introduced me. Her mates were all girls and all had pets as well. One was from my old pet shop. In fact, we were mortal enemy's.

"you guys go out for a walk," Kayla spoke dismissing us.
As soon as we opened the door all hell broke lose.
"Well, well well. What do we have her?" Millie asked. (My enemy)
"I think we have a stubborn brat." The other girl (Leah) replied.
"Guys please don't," i pleaded.
"Hmmm, how about a deal, you either let us tell our mistresses you hit me, or I will tell Kayla about you and the girl Kacy's plan to escape." She hummed amused.
"N-neither," I pleaded.
"Or, you can break a rule," Leah replied.
"I'll break a rule," I replied.

We walked back into the room, I was ready to break a rule. Leah faked coughed to indicate for me to begin.
"Is something wrong?," Kayla asked.
"N-n-no Kayla," I replied.
All of the owners were shocked but the pets were smirking.
"I beg your pardon!" She stated wanting me to change it.
"No, nothing's wrong," I replied bluntly.

Kayla looked disappointed and very angry. 
" I think thats enough for one day, you guys must visit soon though," she stated.
"Yes we will do, see you guys soon," The Mistress of Leah replied.

As soon as they left Kayla stared right at me. "What was the first rule?" She asked fuming.
"T-to call you Mistress in public," I replied lowering me head down.
"LOOK AT ME," She screamed.
I lifted my head up keeping a stone face.
"Go to the bedroom and strip down to your panties and wait lying face down on your bed." She ordered.

Suddenly, a vibration started to start again. I ran up the stairs holding my moans in. As soon as I got into the room i striped down to my panties and obeyed her orders. I was scared, only if she knew. Suddenly a cool breezed entered the room. Kayla opened the balcony ?

"Here," she ordered.
I reluctantly followed her to the balcony and she removed my bra.
"Please don't," I begged. "Please,"
"Why shouldn't I?" She asked. "You disobeyed me." She replied.