Chapter four- Rules and games

Hey this is a little thanks for the votes I promise the be writing more words in my books now, so I am excited. I will be posting twice a week so you should be reading more words.
Anyway thank you for reading this story enjoy (Any ideas comment them)...
______________________________________________________________________

Mistress's point of view:o

I woke up with the most amazing scent in the air, I forgot she was here. I sat up and looked to my right to see Daniella sleeping, she was so adorable. She had some blue shorts on and a lilac top that said sleep tight on it.

"Wake up baby," I whispered slightly shaking her. She instantly looked at me as if to tell me to shut up and go back to sleep.
"Cmon let's get you some food," I point to the door to show her I was not asking her and telling her.
"Mhhmmmm," She whined but reluctantly got up and kneeled.
"No, you can stand hunny," I giggled at her behaviour.

A knock on the door disturbed us.
"Come in," I ordered.
"Mistress, we've got Ben," a servant told me.

Daniella's eyes stared into mine asking if it was her brother. I nodded. She ran out. I felt bad but I knew I had to control her.

"BROTHER," she screamed loud enough for Japan to hear her.
"WHERE IS HE?" She questioned with the evidence of concern on her face.

Shortly after a boys scream could be heard.

"BEN ?!" She screamed at a boy covered in blood on the floor.
"R-r-run," he looked up into his eyes.

She ran, I had to go get her before she hurt herself. I ran after her. She was faster than me. She was a wolf ?

I ran hard, I was slowing down as she killed my guards! I was fuming. I forgot that I put a collar on her. I got the remote out of my pockets and pressed the electric shock button.

She fell to the floor immediately crying. I felt bad but I knew this was the only way to get through to her.

"OWWWWW," She cried falling to the floor she was a sobbing mess.
"Now, your going to behave or Ben will suffer, it's up to you honey," I explained.
"F-f-fine," she stood up silently obediently following me.

Daniella's point of view:

I woke up to someone slightly shaking me, I rubbed my eyes a realised that I was here in the palace. She told me to get food so I kneeled obediently then she told me to stand laughing at me. I blushed a slight crimson colour.

A knock on the disturbed us.

"Mistress, we've got Ben," the servant said.

I looked at Mistress asking here if it was my brother. She said yes.

"BROTHER," I screamed.

My eyes locked into his. He was hurt, he had blood all over his face. Tears filled my eyes. A hot liquid fell down my cheeks, I was crying.

He told me to run, I didn't want to defy him. My legs ran faster than I have before. I knew this wouldn't be easy to escape from. Soon after I said that Kayla was following me. She was faster than I thought. I decided to transform into my wolf form. I could feel her glare as I out ran her. She stopped running a smile formed my face. It was soon removed when a shock went through my body.

OWWWWW," i cried falling to the floor, I was a sobbing mess.
"Now, your going to behave or Ben will suffer, it's up to you honey," she explained.
"F-f-fine," i stood up silently obediently following Kayla.

Soon we were back, I followed Kayla to a room.

"This is you bedroom," she explained we happiness in her voice.
"Thank you," I thanked her into my bedroom. (Picture above).

Then she sat me down on the blue leather puff. She handed me a piece of paper.

Punishments:

-Bondage
-spankings
-Wedgies
-Humiliation
-Mistress's choice

Rules:

-Always Address me as Mistress when in public but in private you may call me Kayla.
-You will do as you are told other wise you will be Punished.
-Always have respect for other people.
-Always be polite in public or not.
-Under no circumstances will you touch/play with yourself with out permission.
-You always have to ask to cum or else you will be punished.

Awards:

-Sex
-Playtime
-Date night
-Take away
-Permission to cum
-Shopping

"Okay Kayla, I will do everything but ask to cum it's embarrassing," I admit.
"Well you won't cum then will you?" Kayla replied.