In love with a co-worker

Tony's P.O.V
I walked into the office to notice the beautiful girl I work with, Siva David. She still hasn't figured out that it's her I'm in love with. She doesn't realise that I don't look at other girls the same nomore. I don't have the same satisfaction for the other girls. Not like I do with Siva. I guess it started the night we was under cover. When we had to pretend that we was actually dating. I know Gibbs and the rest of the team has already figured it out. It's just a matter of time before she does.

I was put out of my thoughts when Gibbs walked into the office with his regular coffee and said 'grab your things, dead petty officer' we all instantly gathered our guns and badges and joined Gibbs in the elevator.

We arrived to the crime scene and it was a bloody mess, blood all over the walls. I was trying my best to ignore Siva been right next to me as I was taking the photos. It has never bothered me before. 'Tony! Got something on your mind?' Gibbs smirked. I looked at him frowning and noticed McGee was laughing too. I finally caught on with the joke. Siva went her own way to look for the missing bullet. 'Gibbs' she shouted from the back corner. He walked over, I followed and there was another body at the bottom of the stairs in the basement. I've never liked basements. Always creeped me out. 'Looks like he was dragged' I pointed out. I carried on taking photos of the body. Finally, it was time to leave. Back to the office. The day went by kind of fast. It got to 11pm and it was time to go as we had already caught our killer. He wasn't a very good hider. I saw Siva walking to her car, so I caught up with her. 'Hey' I said, making conversation. She looked up at me and smiled 'you know you don't have to hide it. I already know' she explained. I put my head down 'you do huh?' 'It's pretty obvious' she laughed. We stopped in our tracks as we got to her car, she looked straight into my eyes 'dinner, tomorrow night, 8pm?' She asked. I smirked 'sounds perfect, but wait.. how.. how did you know?' She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, 'your sister told me' she smiled. 'But I haven't been in contact with her in months' I told her. 'She's back in town. Go see her' she replied starting up her car. She drove off and I was left standing thinking about what she said. I mean I barely ever kept in contact with dad, I do miss Rachel. I took Siva's advice and went to see her. It ended pretty well. She's so grown up now. 23 years of age. Bloody hell, but she's got my attitude.