Chapter 6 - Rachel come's home

Rachel's P.O.V.
I've been thinking a lot about what Gibbs said. They've gone home now but I still want them to be here. Maybe he's right. Tony has forgave me. I know that Gibbs is still angry with me. There is nothing I can do about that though. I just need to give him time. After I thought about it some more, I decided to pack my bags and order a plane ticket. I said goodbye to my friend and made my way to the airport. I walked through to where my plane was and that's when I saw Gibbs. What was he still doing here? I walked over 'Gibbs?' I asked. He turned around and smiled. 'I knew you'd come back' he told me. I handed the flight person my plane ticket and he did the same. 'Did you really wait for like 5 hours?' I laughed. He nodded 'I'd have waited longer, I wasn't gonna leave here unless it was with you' he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him, he's still the same as he ever was. But it's time to get my life back on track. 'I've applied for uni' I told gibbs whilst sitting down. 'Oh yeah?' He asked. I nodded. 'Yep, gonna do some criminal topic thing. So then I can be just like my brother' I laughed. He smiled. 'You never know, you may even be able to join NCIS' he said looking at me. He seemed serious. 'Maybe' I replied.

The plane had finally landed and Gibbs already had a car waiting. 'Shall we go to the office? Everyone will be there' he asked me. I looked up at him and smiled. 'Yeah' I replied. We got into the car and made our way to the office. As soon as I walked in I noticed Siva, McGee and Tony all at their desks. I smiled. I walked behind Tony and scared the life outta him. 'Hey! I thought you wasn't coming back' he laughed giving me a hug. 'Well I couldn't leave my besties and my big brother could I?' I replied. The hug broke of and I went over to Siva and McGee. I hugged the pair of them. 'Take it Abbie is in her lab?' I asked. Everyone nodded. Abbie was my all time best friend. Did everything together. I got in the elevator and made my way to her lab. As soon as the doors opened I heard her voice 'I don't have anything yet gibbs' she shouted through. 'It's not gibbs' I shouted back. She peaked her head through the door and ran through. 'You're back' she squealed. 'Wait? Are you staying?' She asked. I nodded as she pulled me into another hug. 'Ugh! I've missed you so much!' She told me. 'I've missed you too Abs' I replied. 'I need to go see Duckie and Palmer' I told her walking out. 'I'll be back soon' I shouted whilst getting back into the elevator. 'Hey guys!' I shouted whilst blocking my nose. That smell was gross. 'Why hello dear' Duckie smiled.  He pulled me into a hug after taking of his bloody gloves. I walked over to Palmer. 'Hey kiddo' I smiled. 'How's the wife?' I asked. 'She's great, thanks' he laughed. 'Right, I must dash. Good to see you both again. I'll see y'all soon' I said waving. I got back into the lift and went straight back to Abbie's lab. 'I'm back, also, do you still have that hippo?' I asked. She took it off the shelve and handed it to me. 'I'm going for a nap' I smiled. I got onto the floor and put the hippo under my head. Glad to be home.