Chapter 5 - Tony wake's up

Gibbs's P.O.V
Rachel has gone, Tony is still in hospital, still hasn't woke up. I watch as Tony's eye keeps twitching. Like he's having memories. Having a dream. His eyes instantly open and he takes a breath. I stand up and look down at him 'oh hey boss.' He said looking directly at me. He pulled a face. I think he could tell I was upset. 'You know I had this crazy dream that Rachel left to go live with her mate in Miami' he said laughing it of. 'Speaking is Rachel, where is she?' He asked. 'It wasn't a dream. Rachel has gone to live with her mate from Miami.' I told him. 'She thinks it's her fault that you're in here' I carried on. 'Where's she staying?' He asked. I shrugged. 'Tony!' Abbie shouted running through. 'You're awake' she said hugging him. Not one smile appeared on Tony's face. 'I take it you heard about Rachel' she said. He looked at her and nodded.

I sat back on the chair. It's been a good few days and Tony is already wanting to go back home. I don't actually know how much more i can take, spending day and night in this hospital, waiting for Tony to eventually be discharged. I haven't got a message from Rachel yet. To be honest, i don't even know if shes ever gonna get in touch. I know Tony isn't happy with her though. I got up and went out into the hall and dialed Rachel's number, after a few rings, it went to voicemail. "Hey Rach, its me. I was just wondering if you got to your friends house safe? I know we didnt really end on good terms but if you can rind me back, then my phone is always on." I said before hanging up. I walked back into the room and saw Tony staring as i walked in. "Anything?" He asked. "Nope" I told him.

Tony's P.O.V.

It's been 7 months and Rachel hasnt sent me not even one text. I've decided im going to see her, Gibbs is coming along too. We're gonna try and bring her back but she's stubborn so not sure if she actually will. We finished packing the rest of our stuff and walked out and got into the car.

We arrived at the airport and waited for our plane. I dont even know what to say to her after so long. Im not gonna be happy with her though because of the fact she left even when i wasnt awake. The plane arrived, once we got onto the plane, it flew off.

We eventually arrived in Miami, i looked up the place where Rachel was staying. It was at her mates house. Once we found the address, we hired out a car that drove us there. By the time we got there it was around 7pm. I knocked at the door and waited for her friend to answer. I didnt even know her mates name. She opened the door and i smiled. "Is Rachel there?" I asked. "Who are you?" "Tony. And this is Gibbs" I said introducing us. "You're her brother and her ex" she smiled. I looked at Gibbs and saw an eye roll. He hated being called her ex, even thought he technically was. I walked in and took a look round. I saw a door, i walked through and we saw Rachel watching some netflix. We could always count on her to watch that. "I told you, i dont wanna go out" Rachel shouted sitting up. She looked our way and was instantly shocked of what she was seeing. "Tony, Gibbs" she said looking confused. I smiled and ran up to her, hugging her. I sat on the feet end of her bed and looked up at Gibbs. Waiting for him to give her a hug. I'm pretty sure he was the one angry with her. I watched him as he took a seat down next to me. 'Look Rach, you didn't have to leave. You could've stayed. Like, do you even miss Washington one bit?' He asked. I looked at her, she nodded. 'I miss the people in it. I miss you, Tony and all my mates. The team. I wouldn't have met them if it wasn't for the pair of you.' She told us. I smiled. 'Then come home' Gibbs said walking outta the room. I looked back at Rachel 'sort things out with him. He still loves you' I told her. She looked at me then back at the door. She got up outta bed and walked to Gibbs. Hopefully she'll choose the right decision.