Chapter 3 - The kidnapping

Another day of waking up to Gibbs, its been an amazing 6 months with him. Even Tony has come to the idea of me and Gibbs being together. He knows im happy so he's happy too. I woke up but this time he wasnt there. I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes and still wearing the top gibbs gave me last night. "Good morning" he smiled. I groaned whilst grabbing a slice of toast off his plate. "Rough night?" He smirked. I had the biggest hangover. I went out with a few of my friends "I guess you could say that" i said. He put his newspaper down and walked over to me taking a couple of pills to calm my headache down. I felt his arms wrap around my waist along with a kiss on the neck. "I need to go to work, will you be alright?" He asked reassuringly. "I'll be fine" i smiled turning around to face him. I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss. I walked past him and into the bedroom. "I'll see you when you get home" i shouted from the bedroom. I heard the door slam so i began to get changed. I grabbed my outfit.

I got out of the shower and heard a knock at the door

I got out of the shower and heard a knock at the door. I quickly got changed into my comfy clothes i picked out and walked to the door. As soon as i opened it i knew it was a bad decision. I quickly tried shutting the door but he blocked it with his foot. "I knew id find you here" he said with an evil glare. I ran to the bedroom and picked up my phone, i dialed Gibbs's contact number and he picked up straight away "Gibbs help me!" I screamed down the phone. He took the phone off me and threw it. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me. I tried my best to escape but his grip was just too tight. He put me in the back of the car, tape over my mouth and injected me with some kind of sleeping thing because i was starting to feel really sleepy all of a sudden.

Gibbs P.O.V.

i arrived at work when i got a call off Rachel "hello" i said answering the phone "Gibbs help me!" She cried down the phone "Rachel?" I asked. "Rachel!" I shouted. Tony instantly looked over, he came straight over "Rachels in trouble" i said with worry. His face instantly dropped. We got into the car and drove straight to my house. The door was left open so we quickly walked in. "Rachel!" Tony shouted. I walked into the bedroom and noticed her phone at the other side of the room. "She tried hiding from him" i told Tony. I picked up her phone and put it in a plastic bag. We quickly drove back to the office and i took the phone to Abby for her to analyse. "This is Rachel's phone" she looked over at me concerned. "Shes been kidnapped Abs" i told her walking out.

30 minutes later -

i went down to Abby's lab with Tony by my side, both worried about Rachel. "What do you got Abs?" i asked her. "A fingerprint thats not rachels" she smiled. I walked over, "i ran the fingerprint and i got a match" she said. "Oh no" I heard Tony whisper. "What?" I asked. "Thats Jake Brown. Rachel's obsessive ex boyfriend. He's from new york. He mustve followed her here" he told me. Now im even more worried.